Different devices different events

13»

Comments

• Nubzee
    Nubzee Posts: 6 Level 2

This is from my phone.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@Nubzee i think you have to uninstall/reinstall the game is your only option. Say goodbye to your streak! Let’s wait for @Yosca to respond first.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,845 Soda Moderator

Hi @Nubzee Don’t uninstall and reinstall right now, that is the last solution! Can you tell me what kind of tablet are you playing? For Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhoneSettings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A). What do you have on your phone? Only Mr Toffee?

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3

Hei @Yosca

My phone is Android FIG-LX1

can't even see bake a cake and few In my team see a cake but " no connect to server".

Not fun... Grrr....

Maybe next year i can see ALL 😁😁

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3

@Nubzee

Hi.

I not see even my team on laptop if I play In facebook. All boosts is cone there too, what i have on phone.

I ques my laptop is 2old, like me.

Dont delete app from phone!!

I did that and load back and lost lots off boosts what i earn from hard playing GBH emc.

(over 100 lollipops, about 30 hands. Another ones too about 70 what i got it from Kimmy's play machine.

Ask help here, from like @LadyRaffie.

Patience nubsee 😊

• Yosca

Okay @2easy and @Nubzee If you have an older device it can be you don’t see all events or features 😔. To have the best experience always make sure your game and device is updated to the latest versions. Boosters are stored in your device, so when you change a device or uninstall and reinstall the game you can’t use your boosters anymore. Only gold bars are saved in your account! If you have an older device it can be possible the game doesn’t work smoothly. @2easy the bake a cake problem is another thread here and I know more players have some problems with that.

@Nubzee please tell me what kind of tablet are you playing? For Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhoneSettings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A).

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

@Yosca

I don't have a Valentine event.

Probably CCSS doesn't like me))))

• Yosca

Mine is gone too @ElenaVorona 😔, and I didn’t get anything. When I opened it it was already saying completed and showed like I collected my prizes (same as @ipete screenshot). I haven’t seen any tasks so guess this event was broken 🤷‍♀️. But it isn’t Valentine yet, so maybe we all get a nice and new Valentine event 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?