New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

@DieOmimi @LadyRaffie

Thanks Ina for marking. I would also like to say something about that. I had very little of the lollipop. Since only 1 - 2 parts were given and then the time ran out and I hardly got the 3rd part. It made a level blank, that's right. But didn't remove 100% inm. Because I had to use more boosters or it didn't do me any good. And I had to play the level again. So seriously. Even the function with the limited time is unnecessary. I had it once for free. I had recently selected all of the boosters for it and it didn't activate. You can probably only buy it for free with GB. So superfluous. The fish is a long subject and won't help. The game is getting ruined more and more. Which is a shame. That's my honest opinion on it.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Just to update you on this super cool weapon, the Studio is switching it off on the 15th of February.

But do not worry! It will come back in no time!

The reason why is because the Studio wants to make it better, with new mechanics, and also to be able to give the pieces and the whole lolly as a reward. After the new design, they will test it again and if everything goes well you guys will have it in your game again.

Stay tune for the new updates as soon as the Lolly comes back 🤗

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

Sorry, but software improvements are normally made and tested offline, then put in place when there's a fair chance of them working as planned. Removing a previous version before a new one is ready should not be part of that.

If King are doing as you say, they seem to be working differently to normal practice, I don't doubt that they've told you that, it just doesn't seem like the correct explanation.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @Bricorn

There are sometimes when they need to switch the feature off in order to be able to change it. Especially when certain things as how the feature is behaving or when some crashes are seen ( as it happens with Kimmy's Arcade) need to be changed. The idea is to provide the best experience to our players, and if the feature is not providing it, then the Studio prefers to switch it off, fix it, test it and launch it again.

Hope this helps to understand better the reasons behind this decision 🤗

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Thanks @LadyRaffie for the declaration. If it's really the case that the feature comes back, I'm not going to delete the game, I'm just going to suspend it for a while.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

The 15th? My lollies disappeared yesterday the 9th. Had I known, I would have used it Friday on a new level and not played on my other phone to collect the one piece I had there.

• Netter333
    Netter333 Posts: 12 Level 2

It blows up the screen for you. It doesn't always completely clear it if you have those layered bits you have to hit a couple of times to clear them, but it is useful. I try to only use it when I'm stuck. The reason it fades away is that every time you don't complete the level after you get it, a little bit fades each time. if you complete the level, it restores the bit that was fading away (unless you completely lost it).

• waltonp138
    waltonp138 Posts: 12 Level 2

Has the lollipop gone or is it my game?

I am so missing the lollipop feature 😭

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Yes it's right. The lollipop has been removed. He shouldn't come back either. I'm so sorry. Who knows what's new. Let yourself be surprised. The studios are always good for surprises.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello, no its not only you. The studio has temporarily removed the supersonic lolly. Quoting the CM lady raffie's msg regarding the lolly below.

Hello everyone!

Just to update you on this super cool weapon, the Studio is switching it off on the 15th of February.

But do not worry! It will come back in no time!

The reason why is because the Studio wants to make it better, with new mechanics, and also to be able to give the pieces and the whole lolly as a reward. After the new design, they will test it again and if everything goes well you guys will have it in your game again.

Stay tune for the new updates as soon as the Lolly comes back 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?