Win Gold Bars! 💪 Beat the Mod HERE
🔎 Solve the Mystery HERE
🚀 Star Wars Badge! HERE
🥤 Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺 HERE
💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
NEW Event! Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE
NEW Feature! Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Weekly Contest - Why do I not see my Friends ?

2Next

Answers

• skykenneneskykennene Posts: 3 Newbie

Well, I think I am just done playing this game. I don't want a weekly shuffle of players. Good luck to all!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LyncarolLyncarol Posts: 5 Level 2

Why is Game King trying to ruin this game? For the weekly gift of 1st to 3rd prizes, they are putting random people in where it was always competing against my Facebook friends. This totally ruins the game. I sure hope Game King sees this and changes it back. These random people take the prizes away us. You can’t even compete against them with them completing over 50+ levels in 2 days. I am not going to play, other than my 1/2 hour I get in free lives.

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,557 Crushing Legend

Yes, it is sometimes difficult to play against strangers. I play around 30 levels a week. I was always in first place. In the last week it would have only been fifth. It should be changed. Only with luck will you get weak opponents. But unfortunately we cannot influence it. Just hope it will be changed again.

The last completed Levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 9440
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4360
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 4708

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 45
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 162

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 9,707 Community Manager

Hi @BulldogBob !

I moved your post from Ideas where you post suggestions or ideas on new game features to the Discussions area where you can post all feedback.

• rocketrob2rocketrob2 Posts: 2 Newbie

So now my weekly race for winning games now has 3 people I have no idea are, and I'm guessing that they are also on lower levels since they are winning over 100 games in the week. Just want to know the circumstances that I get random people who I don't know and are not on my team?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 51,760 Sweet Legend

@rocketrob2 Hi and welcome, This is the same for us all now. Recent changes in the game now mean not only will your friends be in your game but also other King and Facebook account holders as well

Thank you

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,747 Community Manager
    edited February 9 Accepted Answer

Hello everyone!

Thank you @Spinnifix for bringing this to my attention.

As @Katielb points very well the Studio had to make some changes regarding FB friends and that is why you see some other players ( not bots) from the King accounts.

The game tries to match players ( so in this case you) with relevant active friends when possible and if it could not detect any, it will try to match you with other opponents similar to your progression in-game.

Please rest assured that you are indeed playing against other players, just that not all of them are from your FB friends list but from King accounts.

In any case, I'm going to forward your feedback to the Studio, and let's see if I can provide some more light on this. 🤗

🥤 Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺 HERE I  💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE 
    🚀 Star Wars Badge! HERE

🍬 👑 NEW Event! Bubblegum Boom. Info HERE
      🏆 NEW Feature! Champions Streak. Info HERE

🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!   🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • KatielbKatielb Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi all. Just wanted to update all, I have found if I send out lives to all my soda friends they will send them back to me. I took me a few times to do t.his before they realized what I was doing. So if anyone wants to add me to their friend's list we can also send lives back and forth to each other. I myself do not know how to add friends. So if someone can tell me how I would be thankful. Be not discouraged there are always things to do to make things better. Look forward to sharing with all of you.💌

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,046 Ambassador

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• skykenneneskykennene Posts: 3 Newbie

I have my fb setting on private and for my friends only. (not open to the public). So, why would I want my games open to the public as well? I only want my fb friends to have ability to be played against.....

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,747 Community Manager

Hello @skykennene !

I will pass your suggestion to the Studio to see if this is something they could bring to the game in the future but as for this moment, there's no option to be only matchmade with FB friends. 🤗

🥤 Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺 HERE I  💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE 
    🚀 Star Wars Badge! HERE

🍬 👑 NEW Event! Bubblegum Boom. Info HERE
      🏆 NEW Feature! Champions Streak. Info HERE

🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!   🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • BulldogBobBulldogBob Posts: 17 Level 2

When I first started playing CC it was only FB friends but now it is bots 😡 they have really high scores it is impossible to beat them.

The only real player and my friend is Jessica in 5th place so why can’t all of them be friends???