Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

who has a team? I don't have a team in this game.

• HeatherBee
    HeatherBee Posts: 21 Level 2

I don't quite get the team member thing. I've created 3 Teams now (have re-started game from scratch 3 times), and I always get 11 players within a day of posting up the new Team. I also notice that no one likes to CHAT!! I post up encouragement etc, but no one ever replies.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

Hi @HeatherBee,

Not certain what you are asking. However, here is a list of posts by me, there are more. But this will get you started.

• *Page 1 is your starting point on every forum here. Gives you the info you need!
    • *Page 5 has screenshots on joining a team!
    • *Page 34 has more info for you on joining a "Private" Team!
    • *Page 41 above has more info on joining a "Public" Team!

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here.

You do get up to 12 Players on a *Soda Squad Team, so only need 1 more to be full. You will notice on my posts for *Private Teams, I always include the instructions for joining. Makes it easier for the player to do, if they know what to do. Since you are the *Admin for your team, should always include it, unless you are full.

On *Chat, can't help you there. Can say our team uses both *Chat & this *Forum to communicate on. At this time, *Chat has a problem with *Editing. Claims you use bad language, when you don't, so can't *Chat / Post.

See *Bake A Cake thread for more info on *Chat, below.

*Bake A Cake has issues also. Currently you need *Soda Update 1.187 which will be in approx. 2 weeks, or around *Feb. 26th, 2021, in order to play it.

More info below:

For *Android, think v. 1.187.4 has been released for them. Our *Soda Game Expert @Pitty_Kitty has more info on it.

Have advised our team & the other players to not play it, until you have the update for it.

As the *Admin for your team, it is helpful to keep your team informed. Perhaps, if you point out, it will cost them, like loss of *Rewards, or *Boosters, etc... You might start hearing from them.

• *Got v1.187.400.0 Modified 2/19/2021, today for *Win 10 PC - Desktop App!

Trust this helps you out.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/19/2021

• glenngo
    glenngo Posts: 1 Newbie

I wanna be in a team

• Origins7_Dale
    edited February 2021

Hi *Soda Squad Team - LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit "Players are" @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Royal Legend" @Werner_Cichy & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki @Glenn1972, @Gumyupawpaw / Tang & myself,

Hi @dawnmohrbacher @Timhung @glenngo @framobog @Chakra @eskimo @Brooke78 @serifeorak @cherrypepsi @Nancy_Lethbridge @hhhj,

Ok, a few things if I may. It looks like @Sofia1992 is no longer with us. So this leaves *1 open spot available to join the *LOL Lollipops.

In order to join a *Soda Squad Team, you need the *Team App in your *Device / Game. If you do not have it, there is a list to sign up for it, see my post on *Page 41 for that link.

From my post above:

• *Page 1 is your starting point on every forum here. Gives you the info you need!
    • *Page 5 has screenshots on joining a team!
    • *Page 34 has more info for you on joining a "Private" Team!
    • *Page 41 has more info on joining a "Public" Team!

For our *Newbies:

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here.

So for those interested, a few other things if I may. Please do not join up, if you are either, hoping to get someone with you on this team. You plan to stay only for a little while, then leave. You don't like how the team is run. The "Admin" is the "Owner / Starter" of the *Private Team, therefore he or she can run it, as they see fit. Any issues come up, we encourage you to talk with the "Admin" or anyone else who may help you, if the "Admin" is busy. There is no such thing as an ideal team or perfect one. But, this one comes close.

Ok, there is "Currently" only 1 Spot open on the LOL Lollipops. We are at 11 players. Can only have a max. of 12 players on "Soda Squad Teams", at this time.

This is a unique team, which consist of: The "Royal Legend", Legends, Superstars, Game Experts, & other players. We are a very active group of players, that consistently win the 3 Chests of "Boosters", over & over again, along with the "Bake A Cake" event. However, that event does have issues at the moment, that have been reported by the team.

On "Bake A Cake". I have advised my teammates to stay away from it. The *Update for *Win 10 PC - Desktop App, doesn't fix the cake, it is still not fixed at this time. For more on this, see my post below.

Many on this team, also assist with "Support" & "Game Issues", "Contests", "Scoring" & so forth here at King Community. So if you are "Active", & want to join a one of a kind team, this is your opportunity to do so.

The info is below for you.

• Team "Soda Squad Team" Info (CCSS)
    • Admin is: @candycrushinit
    • *Only The "Admin" of a "Private" Team, can approve you, on joining it!
    • Team Name: LOL Lollipops 
    • Team Code: 294239366
    • Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.
    • *Currently 11 Players on Team - *Only 1 Spot Open! *12 Players Max. Allowed!

*See my post on *Page 5 of this thread, has "Screenshots" on how to join up.

So, here is the best way to join up, after reading *Page 5:

• Go to "Soda Squad Team App", send Team Code above.
    • Come here to this thread, post for "Admin" @candycrushinit
    • In your post, include the "Name" you use in the game. For example mine is "Dale", on "Soda".
    • This helps the "Admin" to find you. Might have to do the above a few times, the "Game Servers" or "King Community Servers" might be acting up. Very important you understand, you may need to do this, several times. Due to "Game Server" or "King Community Server" issues. Our "Admin" might also be busy with other issues.

This is what you need to do, in order to join. There is no add me, no need for your *User ID#, etc... Follow these instructions above, & you will find yourself on a team, once the *Admin approves you.

Once you are a member of this team, I will give you links to my posts, on how to get your *Booster Count up, along with doing other *Mini / Side Games, *Features, *Quests, in *Soda.

Both myself & @Pitty_Kitty are *Soda Game Experts, we are both on the same team. However, we are in a transition state as of now. Those titles have been removed for a *New Program by the CM's. We might be named or titled something else, in the near future.

That should do it, for now. The team hopes to hear from you soon.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/23/2021

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello LOL Lollipops!

Sorry that I’ve been inactive in the past couple of weeks. I’ve been busy with everything going on with me, and I barely have the time to play. I have something to work on outside the community, so I will not be able to play for about another month or two. Until I get it done, I can help you all get those points.

When I saw that my best buddy @Sofia1992 is no longer in the team, I felt very upset. So I’ll let her know why she decided to leave us and until she agrees to join us again, I will not let any new players in at this time. I hope you understand.

Thank you and have a great day.

• roxieheart
    roxieheart Posts: 6 Level 2

I sent a request. I’m an active player on level 2515 ...can’t find my ID but my name thee stars with an M!

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @roxieheart,

Need to see post right above you. By our *Admin @candycrushinit, she said this:

• When I saw that my best buddy @Sofia1992 is no longer in the team, I felt very upset. So I’ll let her know why she decided to leave us and until she agrees to join us again, I will not let any new players in at this time. I hope you understand.

So until she talks with her, going to have to wait on joining up. Might want to try other teams. They have their info in their posts.

*Page 41 has the Info / Link on *Signing up for the *Soda Squad Team App. In order to sign up, you need your *User ID, it tells you how to get it, at that link. Can also use *King Community - Search Bar above.

Perhaps another time.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/25/2021

• roxieheart
    roxieheart Posts: 6 Level 2

thank you for your help! Still learning how to navigate the threads and piece together who is attached to who and to focus enough for it all to make sense.

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?