Positive Feedback Bake a Cake, The new Skull patter and Olivia Poster Prop

Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited February 2021 in Discussions

G'Day @LadyRaffie,

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this as it didn't belong in Ideas or Support, so here I am lol 😂.

Over the last little while, I noticed a few changes in Soda but it had been too hectic to say anything earlier.

First off, I loved the new "bake a cake"! Normally only myself and if I'm very fortunate, one other player ever plays it, in my team and we never get let out of Dishwashing duties and so never got passed the second tier lol That was not the case today and our first ever cake was completed! I ,naturally, enjoyed this mega muchly!!!!! Thankyou to the Studio!!!

Secondly, when selecting my level to play on the main board, I noticed a new background when it was loading the super hard level. That too I loved! Much easier on the eye and great graphics, loving the colours and new "skull" pattern Again Studio, Well Done!!!!

Also, I saw the Olivia Poster Prop and loved the new look purple and the little speech drop boxes. Purple is definitely easier on the eye! Hope this change is a regular feature.

It's nice to be able to say some positives, since the new background scenes, Kimmy and Yeti, weren't that crash hot for me personally.

Top Form Studio!!!!!!

Top of the evening to you :0)

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend

Hello Channie! @channie8

I don't just want to give a reaction, I would also like to thank you very much for the great feedback. Unfortunately, I don't have some events and can't talk about them. But I can at least take your nice contribution to my heart. Thanks for being so informative to me.

I wish you a nice weekend🤗

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Spinnifix,

Thanks! Reactions are of course welcome lol

"the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common" - this was one of the dictionary meanings for Community.

So you've ticked all the boxes there lol It's nice to be able to share positive things as there can be so much negative criticism and in some cases they're right but it can get a bit depressing lol.

It's great to "get to know" members and have your efforts to encourage and be innovative appreciated and built on. It certainly stands out who those are lol Thankyou for your support, inclusion and collaboration.

When a community has substance, is progressive and inclusive, it can be a real place of enjoyment and an encouragement to all, regardless of language, background, age or status :0)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend

@channie8

Dear Channie!

Not a single point falls out of my crown to thank you for it and to share lovely words. I think it's just part of it. Because I have the necessary decency and respect. That's how I am. Thank you that you are always on our side and make us feel good.🤗💖💖

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day everyone,

Loving how my Olivia carboard cut-out "came alive", looking forward to being able to give more positive feedback as changes in this game improve :0)

• JanetVtasmi
    JanetVtasmi Posts: 5 Level 2

what the hell ?😁

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @JanetVtasmi

Do you have Olivia the Octopus in 3D in your game background scene yet? 😁

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @LadyRaffie

Well I'm not so much going off-topic in my own discussion, as much as, just adding a new piece lol

I was playing Soda today and realised I'd mixed up a version of Kimmy with another character that wasn't a character at all lol I thought Samurai Kimmy was a male Karate Kid!!! Der Fred!!

However, that got me thinking about the different Kimmy's in my game.

The one one the main board that no-one's really a big fan of, the cute as a button Kimmy with a sad face whenever I lose a level, the slightly off putting one with the closed eyes and really big glasses in Kimmy's Arcade and the Samurai one at the top of my booster table when starting a level.

I'm not sure which of the middle two were the original but it occurred to me that the Soda Studio might have fixed something that wasn't broken?

The sad faced Kimmy is actually quiet brilliant and very expressive. Maybe just that top knot in the centre off her forehead needed tweaking or left out lol Or even just a change of outfit? She is actually my favourite!!

The one in the arcade just maybe needed to loose the oversized glasses and open her eyes to see the fantastic expressions (also the topknot or outfit lol)

This might seem a bit strange but I mean no offense, the new Kimmy on the main board makes me think of Andy's human friends in the Toy Story Movie, you know how he has that birthday party and all the invited kids actually all look like Andy but with different clothes on?

I did like the Samurai Kimmy too when I thought it was like her twin brother lol Boy did I get that one wrong!!

Anyway, I love the new Olivia and it's reinvigorated my interest in Soda, so thank you. Keep up the good work and I'm excited to see what's next!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?