Level 720 help!

Options
cliffwillie87
cliffwillie87 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Discussions

Is it only me or level 720 seem so very hard to pay. been a whole day now trying to pass that level.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

You can find videos and tips on the Internet. Please enter your game and level. Please be patient, the right game will come and you can do it.

Good luck

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @cliffwillie87 !

I guess the game you are playing is Candy Crush Soda?

If so, let me tag some of our game experts @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale and @Pitty_Kitty as well as @mercerik and let's see if we can help you go through this tough level 🤗

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

Friday, February 19, 2021

Hello there @LadyRaffie ! A Fantastic Friday to you! Thanks for the Tag!

I found the Raw Footage of my Gameplay on Level 720. Unfortunately, currently my internet is crawling like a Turtle that YouTube uploading is unbearable. The extreme cold temperature is affecting our internet here where we are. If I try to upload someone will be throwing a fit. I don't want to hog the bandwidth so I will just use a ScreenShot and TIPS to help @cliffwillie87. I will be uploading Levels 720 - 721 - 722 in one video tomorrow morning. I will share the link here to help out players who are having difficulty of completing these levels.

Saturday, February 20, 2021 ************* A NEW DAY ****************

Hello there, @LadyRaffie ! Hello there, @cliffwillie87! Good Saturday Morning to both of you!

As promised above, I just finished posting SODA Levels 720 - 721 - 722 in one video.

Date Played & Recorded: August 9, 2018 @ 9:04 PM CDT

Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush SODA Saga App

Candy Crush SODA Saga Level 720 | 1 Star ⭐

File Location: Candy Crush Soda Saga

Track: 0:00 - 2:31

Level Type: HONEY Level

Degree Of Difficulty: MEDIUM

BLOCKERS: Honey, 2 or 3, 3 or 4, 4 or 5, 5 or 6 hits Honeycombs

GOAL: Eat The Honey & Save The Bears! 0/22 In 30 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:

Although you have to contend with blockers that require 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 hits of Honeycombs in the lower half of the board, there is a little bit of help provided in the form of dark purple candies that when 4 of its kind, vertically in a row are matched, these will swipe and clear that whole lower half of the board. If you get lucky getting 5 of these in a row, matching these will swipe and clear the whole board.

Now, just like any other levels that you’ve played in the past, you have to try your best to create Powerful Candy Combinations on the upper half of the board, hitting the honey combs below, peeling some of its layers. It will be great if you could make a Color Bomb + Coloring Candy Combination to activate Rainbow Kimmy which will make your job a lot easier in clearing the board.

With the way the BLOCKERS are set up, aside from creating Color Bomb + Coloring Candy in the Powerful Combinations, your other options are Color Bomb + Color Bomb, Color Bomb + Striped and Striped + Wrapped, and Vertical Striped + Vertical Striped. Wrapped + Wrapped Candies might extend its explosion effects on the blockers if these are in adjacent position.

Don't forget the Candy Fish! When this is matched with a Color Bomb, the match will generate fish of the same color that will nibble the layers of the Honeycombs, expose the Bears and help you carry out your task of within the allotted moves to complete the level. Two Candy Fish are spawn every 5 moves when you have 5 moves left. It is the same for Striped Candies.

Hope these TIPS help you beat your Level!

Good Luck!

Candy Crush SODA Saga Level 721 | HARD LEVEL | 2-Stars ⭐⭐

Track: 2:33 - 4:45

Level Type: JAM LEVEL

Degree Of Difficulty: VERY HARD

BLOCKERS: Licorice Swirls, Licorice Links, 3-4-5-6-Layered Candy Ice Cubes

GOAL: Spread All The Jam! 3/63 In 36 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:

I find Jam Level as usually HARD. There is not enough of this to spread most of the time because we've exhausted our moves on clearing the blockers. Keep your focus and contemplate on destroying the Candy Ice Cubes and Licorice Links in this Level. Candy Ice Cubes takes several hits to clear. Depending on the number of layers, it could take you up to 6 hits to clear 6 Layers of these.

As in every SODA level, the ideal strategy is always to create Powerful Candies at the beginning of the game no matter how much moves are allotted to complete the tasks. An excellent example is Color Bomb + Coloring Candy that when match will activate the Rainbow Kimmy and wipe everything on the board thus making your task a breeze. This combination can strip all the Licorice Links and Candy Ice Cubes on the board. A Color Bomb + Color Bomb can peel one layer of all the Licorice Links and Candy Ice Cubes. Adjacent Matching can help but it takes several hits to strip all the links.

Hope these TIPS help you beat your Level.

Good Luck!

Candy Crush SODA Saga Level 722 | 1-Star ⭐⭐

Track: 4:46 - 6:24

Level Type: SODA LEVEL

Degree Of Difficulty: MEDIUM

BLOCKERS: 2-3-4-5-Layered Candy Ice Cubes,

GOAL: Pop The Bottles! 0/7 In 19 Moves.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @cliffwillie87 @Spinnifix @mercerik @LadyRaffie thx for tag boss,

Sorry on the delay, just went back & replayed *Level 720. You can by all means follow what @mercerik posted above. However, I am going to give you some different advice, along with a game strategy, that should help you on any level. The first thing is, forget levels. Well that was strange, you want to build up your *Booster Count first, then play levels. This way you are prepared for whatever the game throws at you.

Level 720 is not a very hard level at all, not even listed as one. So think perhaps you need info on *Boosters, & how to use them. But first, need to get them. So here is how.

• Join a *Soda Squad Team. If you have the *Team App in your *Device / Game, then should be a member of a team. Here you have up to 12 players that can win *3 Chest of *Boosters over & over again. If you don't have it, there is a link where you can sign up for it. I suggest joining a *Private Team, they are more active. See below.

Have done posts on (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair on other forums. but because the (BGH) group were complaining about it, showed them how to play this *Mini / Side game, more effectively. See below.

So on changing when, the time you play the game, you can increase & double or triple things up. Along with, getting your *Bonus faster. Like the *Daily Bonus, before *12 Midnight, then after *Midnight.

*Page 25 has:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

*Page 29 has, the announcement by our CM @LadyRaffie, posted by our other *Game Expert @Yosca. Since then our CM informed us, it was being removed from the game, to be returned even better. But no time frame on when, it might be months.

The other info on *Sprinkleshell will help you. Because he is a *Key Asset in *Soda.

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Use him on all your *Quests, *New Features or *Mini / Side games you do. Gets them done quickly, & arms you for those hard or higher levels.

Since the *Supersonic Lolly is being removed temporarily. Your *Primary Booster Combo is this:

• Color Bomb Booster

• Coloring Candy Booster (In Different Colors)

As long as you have them or can make them, together they are the most powerful booster combo in *Soda. The *Supersonic Lolly was a very powerful booster, however could only use it once, then had to find the 3 pieces for it again. The *Candy Bomb + *Coloring Candy Combo, strip blockers of their protective layers, along with opening up the game board for you.

If you click on *Win Prizes above. Can enter contest here for *Soda, hosted by our CM @LadyRaffie & other players. Is another way to get *Gold, *Boosters, *Badges, etc... Just read *Page 1 first, then enter if you like it.

Ok, I will give some references. You should study all the *Blockers in the game, have to know what you are up against. Along with, the *Blast Radius of the Boosters in the game. This is a minimum, there is more of course.

• *References For Players

• King Community - Search Bar *Above, & also 3 icons to the left of your avatar.
    • YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Posts, Archives, Videos, etc...
    • Wiki / Fandom

If you follow this brief outline, I have given you. Then shouldn't have any more issues on beating levels. If you do, come back let us know.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/20/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?