Purchasing tools

Options
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone else bought tools on Candy Crush soda? I did a while back, and now I don't get all the 'freebies' I used to. I used to get the occasional 5 extra turns, or watch an ad and get a free spinning/speckley ball or fish. (what do those fish do anyways???) Just wondering. Kinda irked me that just because I spent 5.99 once I no longer get the little freebies along the way to help out.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Maddiesmom Hi and welcome, The features in the game are given to randomly selected groups of people and not everybody will get ever feature all depends on the random groups. This should have nothing to do if you made a purchase or not really.

Please check your device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your app sotre or browser , log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue. Please note clearing the cache you will need to play a few levels to see if any features start appearing to you

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Maddiesmom I noticed the same thing in previous threads where after you spent the money on the game, those freebies disappeared. I thought the studio fixed that already. I guess wrong 🤷‍♂️ I hope one day, those freebies will return to your game soon. Happy Crushing Maddiesmom!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?