Level 3256 terrible level.

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

I used color bomb, coloring candy, double fish boosters, even a few lollipops each round but not much beneficial. I tried to save special candies that trapped under honey & jelly cake for final section but all the specials & cake blown away almost every single time when I get to last section.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community.

Have you ever watched a video from Youtube? If so, I'll give you a candy soda gamer expert. They help you further.

@Pitty_Kitty @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Hello @Jared_Buttry This is a hard level. So the trick is try not to hit the peppermint stick and the jelly cake. I know you can’t avoid it all the time, but you have to focus on the top. If you see the boosters, use them to hit the bears. (I did the same like you did, saving the boosters, but if you’ve found the bears the boosters explode and the jelly cake explode because of that, so you cant make use of it.) You have to try it out for a couple of times before you get it and know your strategy. I’ve made some screenshots so you can understand what I mean.

This screenshot you see I still have the peppermint stick and my next goal is try to hit the upper part where the boosters are hidden:

If you’ve managed that and the jelly cake is still there, you can try to hit it and clear the last section.

You need some practice to have enough moves left but I know you can do it 💪🏻.

Thanks for tagging @Spinnifix 😊

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

@Yosca 3258’s even worse. Any tips to pass this one?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?