Olivia is back and alive! What do you think?

13ยป

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,829 Level 5

@LadyRaffie I had an awful good time playing with Olivia yesterday

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

My win 10 game has the new olivia now, noticed the cardboard cut out bouncing and when clicked the new improved Olivia in 3d popped out. looks far better than the cardboard cutout. We just need some 3d gummy bears now

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Tagging @AaronH to discuss this discussion who has subscribed Candy Crush Soda Tagging List.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @LadyRaffie

Just wanted to visit you guyz over here in Soda and love this thread on Olivia!

I've finally had a chance to play and was pleasantly surprised that Olivia has a new msg in her speech bubble! Love the garden talk and the watering can Kimmy has and her "Tada!". I can so relate to gardening in Spring !!:0)

Also while I'm here, just thought I'd say Great Job! on the other things I noticed in the background and game :0)

So cute how the little plants turn to lilac colour when you click on them!!

Loving the tree instead of the fountain and how awesome is it that the snow comes off and pretty yellow flowers grow, when you click on it!!

Have to say, love love love the Red Super Hard Banner. The Shape and colour of the new Level Tiles is soo good. Also loving the Fireworks and the tile changing to yellow when I complete a level!!

Well Done guyz, so interesting!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• DukeSR8
    DukeSR8 Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited March 2021

She looks kinda freaky now but that's because I'm more used to her 2D design from Vanilla Saga.

• GanttMayaK
    GanttMayaK Posts: 73 Level 2

I love that Olivia's new look! She's so beautiful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?