The secret sweetheart event has disappeared early lost all the rewards?

124»

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,881 Soda Moderator

I’ve contacted Player Support too, but didn’t get a good resolution 😒. I only had claimed 6 or 7 prizes and those with the Gold Bars I had left. Thought to claim everything today. The solution didn’t even come close to the unclaimed prizes. Very disappointed now 😔.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2021

Guys!

Secret Sweetheart has appeared after 9.00 am CET to say it was going away. My unclaimed prizes and gold bars were added to my account!

Not sure if it happened because I contacted player support, I didn't hear from them

Check your game, maybe you'll see the rewards too! 😃

@Yosca @Nix66 @Origins7_Dale

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,881 Soda Moderator

Yes @Pitty_Kitty and others. It’s back in my game too. And it still says it’s there for 23 hours 😅. Anyway I’ve claimed my prizes, but must say each time I wanted to claim the prize with Gold it gave a connection error 😕. After several tries I finally could collect these prizes with the gold 🤩. Hope it’s back for all of you!

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

Yeah, on a monday morning it comes back to claim your rewards which are all TIME bound... not funny , but thank you for giving it back to us.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021

Hi @Bantino, @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty @Nix66 thx for & tag,

I finished sometime ago, however it never left, until today. Then came back, with 1d left on app. Remember, to do the *Free side 1st, then buy *Premium if you want it.

This *Secret Sweetheart is very similar, to *The Noble & Royal Path. Once you do the *Free side of the path, all the *Stars count towards the *Premium. Once you do the *Free side of *Secret Sweetheart on their quests, it also counts towards the *Premium.

Be sure to *Claim all your *Rewards before *Timer on app runs out. The Path will leave, once you do. The *Secret Sweetheart seems to want to hang around, my guess, will leave when timer hits Zero. If you lost it before getting *Rewards, either wait on it, or sign out & in, close / open game, clear cache, or contact *King Support thru your game.

Once you see this, should have your *Rewards!

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/1/2021

• Gylia
    Gylia Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi all. As i notice some got the icon bacj. I decided to set my date back to the last day and I got the message that the event was closed and they were adding my not claimed prices. And they did. So for me it is solved maybe somebody else can use this trick

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?