Lost advancement in Sweetheart game

jenco36
jenco36 Posts: 10 Pro Player 👑

I was at the 19th level, yesterday the Sweetheart competition disappeared and it showed up this morning with 15 hours left but I lost ALL I had achieved. Can that be restored for me please? This is extremely disappointing.

Comments

• jenco36

Thank you but I claimed all awards, that’s not my issue. I was at either the 20th or 21st award and was going to spend money to unlock all other awards when the game disappeared yesterday and then showed up today with all levels gone. May I get those back please? I wanted to spend the $6 to unlock all the extra awards and am extremely disappointed that they are all gone! I have to start all over again which is bulls**t.

• jenco36

If the game has ended, then why is it still showing on my screen? What the heck is going on? I can see that I am not the only person who had this issue. So that’s all you can say? “It’s ended, sorry”? Really?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hi @jenco36 and welcome to Soda Community :)

a problem related to the timer occurred. We might be able to still see the widget because of that. But community manager reported what Nix has already explained:

The fix the Game Studio was able to implement only allows the event to deliver automatically all the unclaimed boosters and goldbars. The event will not be functioning in the remaining time.

Hope this helps

• jenco36

I really appreciate the more detailed explanation (and sympathy lol) for what happened. I was really looking forward to all that unlimited time! The extra info helps. Thanks again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?