My game has disappeared from Facebook along with all other game suggestions. How do I get it back

MissTeresa
MissTeresa Posts: 3 Newbie

Can anyone help me to find a simple way to return my candy crush soda game facebook? It disappeared overnight along with all other game suggestions that are usually there.

Β«1

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@MissTeresa Hi and welcome, In the top right corner you should have search box. Just put Candy Crush Saga in this and search and it should locate the game. just sounds like your shortcuts have gone missing. As this is a Facebook app there is not much more we can help you with and you may need Facebook support

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @MissTeresa πŸ€—. Hearty Welcome to our Sodalicious King Community!

I am giving a shout out to our Soda Team to help you out @Yosca and @Nix66

Please give few minutes for them to reach out to you.

Have a wonderful day 🍬 🍬

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator

Hello @MissTeresa I see @Nix66 and @Freddy_Falkner gave you some tips already. Let’s hope this solves the problem. If not please reply back 😊

Thank you @PummyRaj 😁

• MissTeresa

I have a Lenovo laptop and that is where I usually play this game. As Freddie _Faulkner has suggested, all the games shortcuts seem to have disappeared. It has been suggested I ight need Facebook support but I didn't know there was such a thing and don't know how to access this support. I am so surprised and delighted that you have all been so welcoming to me and have tried to help me. I am not great with computers being as I am a little older than you most likely. Can you offer any more help?

• MissTeresa

@Nix66 thank you for the instructions. I have done all of those things then i came out of facebook but when I went back in there were still no games at all. I did recently have to change my password on facebook but I didn't that would change the content. so, I'm still looking.......

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @MissTeresa @Nix66 @Freddy_Falkner @PummyRaj @Yosca,

Thx for tags.

Since our players have helped you out above on basic troubleshooting tips, I'll just fill in a few details. I don't use laptops / phones / etc... because they have limitations on them, two being connection & security, along with limitations on storage. I believe my setup is the best, because it solves all the problems at once. I use *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App on my King Gaming, or PC on any other gaming.

You have a *Lenovo Laptop which is great, I will go on the assumption you also have a PC. Most players do. So since you have a *Lenovo, then you want to go to *About. Every *Device has this, including PC's. Will give you info on it, *Model, *Version, *Build, *OS, etc...You can find this in *Settings. Once you have that, then can go to the *Lenovo website, here you can find your *User Guide, which will have step by step instructions, many have pictures also, taking you thru what you want to know on solving issues or operating procedures on the *Device. You can find out if you need a *Update on the *Device, for example.

Once you do that, then go to *Facebook. Go to *Settings here. Need to get that setup also. Things like granting *Permissions to Apps, so they will have access to things, etc... Facebook changed their site, thru a major update, updates can also change settings. Not always in your best interest. They can also cause problems with other sites. Depends on who wrote the code, & how well they did it. Nothing works, unless it all works together. So have to check these things out. Every website has *Support, it will be listed normally, as a *Link, on their *HomePage. If it doesn't, then you really don't want to use it. Things break down, need maintenance, it is an ongoing thing here, in the fallen world of man. Hence, the need for *Support.

Finally, we can now look at how you play *Soda. You are using a browser, which one? What *Soda Version are you on? If you look below, in my *Signature, has the *Current Versions for both *Soda & *Saga for *Win 10. There are many *Devices & ways to play King Games, these days.

Need details, the more you give, the easier it is to help you. Screenshots of the issue is also helpful. If we can't solve it, then can go to either King Support, or the site you had the issue at. They need the same info, that we do.

Here are some *References for you.

*Soda Support

*Sync Facebook

*Sync Devices

• The other *Sync is for your *Devices on PC. Some *Devices require you to direct connect to PC, by USB or other means, to update or charge the *Device. You can use your *Device if you want too, or download the *Desktop App for the *PC, then play that way, if you want. The *Microsoft Store would be for *Win 10, *Google Store for *Android, *Apple Store for *iOS (iPhone Operation System), etc.. To *Sync *Devices to *PC, just *Google it. Be sure to see *About on the *PC first, need the *OS (Operating System) Info, so you can *Sync correctly.

*Adding Players & Lives Thru Facebook

• Finally, since you need to check your settings at *Facebook. Can at the same time, get your *Players & Lives Count up. I show the players how, at:

We have contest here at *Soda also. If you click above *Win Prizes, you find the available contests. Read *Page 1 of the contest, then enter the ones you like.

For our *Newbies:

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here.

Hope this helps you out. Any other future issues, let us know. Our *Soda Moderators are @Yosca @Nix66 & myself. I move to slow, since I am a turtle now, see my *Avatar. (hehe)

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

3/4/2021

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @MissTeresa and good day to you.

I've encountered the same issue as you for my Candy Crush Saga game and our Game Moderators and player expert have provided you some insights to resolve your issue. If the issue still persist, allow me to share with you my solution.

In my Facebook account, I clicked on no. 1 as per image below and "Your shortcut" tab will appear as shown in no. 2. Then click "edit" as per no. 3 and the box as shown in the second image will appear. Key in Candy Crush Soda as per no. 4 and the game will appear. Then go to the drop down box in no. 5 and select pin on top as per no. 6.

Once done, I'm able to see the game stays on top of the shortcut each time I log in and click on no. 1 because "Your shortcuts" are sorted automatically, but you can pin something so it's always shown at the top or hide it from the list.

I hope you are able to find back your game after you've followed the step by step guide mentioned above.

Please let the Soda Moderators know if you still need help.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?