Reward links

Options
daniella82
daniella82 Posts: 46 Level 2

Good morning I would l Iike to talk about rewards links...now in other games you can be rewarded by clicking on a link and bamm!! I am confused about challenges and which events to comment or complete..

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @daniella82 I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean why you don't see ads to receive rewards? Not every player gets ads, these are randomly chosen players. Groups change so make sure your game is always up to date and who knows you’ll get to see the ads 😁.

• daniella82
    Options

@Yosca Yes I understand that but sometimes it would be nice if you got on the forum and we all got something....we all work hard for the money and time we spend...@Nix66 I was referring to all the games..like promotional If u click on this link you might try a new game with a leg up.. I dont know..

Just a thought (this was a real conversation between my best friend and I )

Thanks for your thoughts....

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @daniella82 The Community is for all players to find info, help and fun 😁. You don’t get boosters here but we have competitions in different forums where you can win gold by participating. Furthermore, we have opportunities to collect badges. I like them and I always want them 🤩. I can also understand that you would like everyone to get something and you could suggest that as an idea here. Have a wonderful day 😊

• daniella82
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?