After password reset lost all levels

Lizly62
Lizly62 Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi. I hope someone can help. We wanted to log in candy crush soda on the pc but didn't know our password anymore so I requested a new password. I received a mail to make a new password. I did this by phone (iphone). However, now we lost all our levels (we had reached level 2300!) !! We also play it on the iPad, so fortunately we still have the levels on our iPad because we didn't reset the password on the iPad yey. But how can I get our levels back on the iphone??is there a way to copy the levels from the iPad to the iphone? If we go to candy crush soda via Facebook and press on the blue link, it gives an error. Please help. We want our 2300 level game back on the iphone.

Thank you

Best Answers

Β«1

Answers

• Lizly62

It's my mother in law's game, she is 84. I help her with computer problems and I reset her password and now she lost all her levels. She says she plays via Facebook, but when we tried to find the levels that way, the Facebook link to candy crush gives an error. Yes she has a candy crush (King.com) account. I reset the password for her and then it went wrong. Please help. She has been playing for years to get to that level.

Thank you

• Lizly62

Thank you for your help! I will try doing your steps and hope we will get her levels back again! I will let you know if it worked.

Thanks!!

• Lizly62
    edited March 2021

Hi "Nix66",

I was trying the steps you told me but at the level Β "/ Select Score and progression sync" I didn't dear go further because I suddenly became doubtful: must i do these steps on the iPad (where she still has all the levels but still on the "old" password we don't know anymore(, or do I have to do it on the iphone or pc where we reset the password and lost all levels? Because it seems to me I must sync the iPad because that still has all the levels. But then I can't do the step "/ Confirm your passwordΒ " as we don't know the "old" password anymore..

• Lizly62

Hi "Nix66",

You are such a darling to want to help us, thank you so very muchπŸ€—

Her Player ID is 1705191509

The level is 2746

I hope this helps you!

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?