🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

#ChoosetoChallenge: Women's Month Challenge with Lilaq!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Contests

Hello Soda Crushers!

March has started and that can only mean one thing: it’s time to celebrate the king-tastic female talent we have in the Community- and in our games! 

This year, the motto of the International Women’s Day is #ChoosetoChallenge- and here at King we love challenges 😉

So how are we going to celebrate our classical Women’s Month this year? With a bunch of fabulous challenges made by some of our great female Kingsters!

And this is the first one in our Soda Community: please say hi to @Lilaq !

🌺

My role at King:  I’m a level designer at King for Soda

Where am I from? I’m from Stockholm

How long have I been working at King? I have been working at King for almost two years, I started here as an intern in January 2019.

Advice for girls looking to work in the game industry: Lately I’ve seen a lot more support for women within Games and the game industry pop up. I had never participated in any of those events or Groups before I started working with games, out of fear or embarrassment. But now I regret not reaching out and participating earlier. There are some really amazing women and allies in the industry and it’s a huge comfort to just talk and game with them.

Tip to beat the score you chose I Went more for explosives than stripes and fishes, tried to not wipe all liqrolls at the same time but have some out that I could remove little by little to keep new ones from spawning in right on my progress area.  

🌺

@Lilaq has chosen level 374 and she's challenging you to beat her score 276.380: 

🌺

So, do you think you can beat @Lilaq 's score?

Post a screenshot showing your cores and earn this exclusive Women's Month Badge if you can beat the score- you can choose any level you want! 💃🙌

🌺

How much time do you have?

This is Women's Month- so the challenge will run until the 31st of March! 🤗

Want to participate? Sign up HERE !

Don't miss out on more Women's Month Celebrations in the Community! 

And remember: From challenge comes change. So choose to challenge!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?