Unused Gold Bars

tootsie2810
tootsie2810 Posts: 5 Level 2

I received an email saying I have 50 unused gold bars but they are not showing on my page and I don't know how to get them.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@tootsie2810 Hi and welcome, This is normally a reminder that you have the gold bars from originally starting the game and you have not used them. Whether you got the email in error or not i would not know but it will be a reminder of unused ones you have /had not of any new ones.

If you can post a screenshot of the message without any personal detail in it like email address, it may help someone to advise you if this is the case or an alternative solution

Thank you

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

Please could you show us a screenshot of that message? It is possible that this message is Spam, maybe it is not really King who sent it.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• tootsie2810

Sorry I am not very tech savvy. I don't know how to send a screen shot. I am playing this on my pc. ??

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@tootsie2810 Hi Again, for Windows 10 pc if your email is open go to programmes and snip and sketch. when you click new it will allow you to drag a box over what you want to screenshot. Just hold left mouse button down in top corner of email pic and drag it over photo until it covers photo. let go of button and it will save pic

Not the greatest instructions but if you try a few times you will get the hang of it

• tootsie2810

Hey guys! Sorry to be so slow in expressing my thanks for all of your suggestions regarding my mysterious gold bars. At the time I opened the email it took me right to a new Candy Crush game, starting me at zero even though I had reached the 80s on my current game. I suddenly realized the email had come to me through Facebook and I am not playing through them. So I think that is where the confusion lies. They are always trying to insert themselves into my life uninvited! If you love them fine but I like to choose for myself! Thanks again to you all and I will no doubt need you again!

C

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?