I got a notification about allowing tracking in my game: what does it mean and what do I need to do?

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @LadyRaffie πŸ€—

Thank you very much for the detailed information πŸ™πŸΌ

So, questions β€”-> You said we will see this notification when we are about to see personalized Ads.

** I do not remember whether I have saved any settings for β€œpersonalized” Ads. So, how would the Soda system know that, those are the Ads that I have chosen?

** I remember participating in a pop-up survey a while ago, for all Candy games. Would that come in handy for the team now?

** When I choose to watch an Ad, I do not see a β€œdon’t want to watch this Ad in future” (or similar option).

But, when I watched that Ad, it would be still tracked as β€œmy watch list”, correct? What should I do when I receive those β€œunwanted” Ads? Especially, the scary movie Ads ☹️

Request:: Will the team be able to display a question β€œdid you like the Ad” (or similar)?

** We often have β€œfrozen” Ads, and β€œBlack Screen” Ads, right? Will these glitches be corrected automatically, sine the Team has sent in a tracker now?

And a different question... When will this feature be out?

I have not played any levels in past 2 days or so! I did see Ads, but no pop-up like the one you have described above. Is it being rolled out slowly to the iOS players?

Very sorry for long list πŸ™πŸΌ Everything else is clear to me except for the Ads part. Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot ❀️

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

I haven’t seen it yet in my games and I use iOS. I’ll post later when I see it appear in my game. πŸ‘

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Dear Nix πŸ€—

My game is good with the updates πŸ‘οΈ It was set to "auto- updates"! So, the latest update was installed 2 days ago to 1.188.5 version!

Sorry, was busy whole day. Just got the chance to be back in the Community 😊

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I had this come up last week and accepted it as I prefer to see ads that are relevant to me rather than random ads that don’t interest me in the slightest, thanks for the clarification though.

• sodaking
    sodaking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Grammy2GV
    Grammy2GV Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am struggling on certain levels that seem to run out of f hearts super fast. I wish this didn't happen. I have lost some interest in candy crush soda because you don't get any help with any of the suckers etc. It's very hard to play on some levels. I haven't played in 2 months due to lack of interest in the way the game is set up.

• Grammy2GV
    Grammy2GV Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What is tracking and why is it done?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,044 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Grammy2GV In some events you can win unlimited lives and if you have reached a chest you also can win 2 hours play. Right now we have an event called Harmony season. You can win several prizes. Find out more about the event here

If you read page 1 of this thread you know all about the tracking!

Have a Sodalicios day 😎

• SweeCheng
    SweeCheng Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@LadyRaffie Hello there. I am one of the woman change my mine to the tracking response. I am Androids user. I could not find the way to do so. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?