New Event! Bear Brawl Festival!💐🧸

Options

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

I like the event so far and I like the rewards too. It takes along time to replenish energy for the event but it’s doable. 👍

Thanks for tagging me @Nix66 and @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Lee_Ann_Toler
    Lee_Ann_Toler Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

They raised the purchase part on the Bear Brawl Fest on the Deluxe! 😟😞

• Johnny5salive
    Johnny5salive Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yea, umm how do you win candy crush soda saga? I have the feeling i will be playing this game well after i reach senility with no end in sight....

• gasrenus
    gasrenus Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Good Evening, Hope I can pass a couple of levels tonight.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello there, @LadyRaffie ! A Fantastic Friday Evening 2U!

OMG!!! This Event so far is the BEST EVENT BAR NONE in the CCS and CCSS since I joined this Community. This is a Turn Based Strategy Competition . WOW, this was quite an experience. Pardon my language but kicking butts was fun and this competition made me kick some tonight. I won 3 Consecutive Times - 2 with Barry and 1 with Peggy Sou. I have the video of the entire competition.

I had to stop because I don't have Gold Bars to swap for more Energy. I never lost why do I need more energy?

• Margey
    Margey Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi. The new bear brawl would be a great game IF the energy replenished at 10 an hour instead of 1. Also I cannot get gold bars as my Bubblegum Hill has been gone for 2 weeks. Thank you!

• Gingersnappyg
    Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Hello! I’ve got the challenges & rewards, but I still haven't seen the arenas...?

Thanks!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie, here are my thoughts about the Bear Brawl Fest:

• Quests that can be completed by playing any levels on my map
    • Gold bars included in the rewards for several levels, even if you don't upgrade
    • The points assigned to each quest seem very fair
    • The ability to complete multiple quests simultaneously

Dislikes:

• Quests that require completing tasks in the Bear Brawl, especially those that require being in the Champions Arena, such as "Open the win streak chest"
    • Quests that cannot be completed at any time, such as opening the free gumball (although there are many opportunities for this during time period for event)

Thanks for asking for feedback. I appreciate the special events in Candy Crush Soda Saga and look forward to many more!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?