New Feature! Bear Brawl šŸ§ø. šŸŽ

Comments

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

Energy needs to replenish faster, being able to play only once a day is silly.

Also, the game seems complicated, I'm probably missing a lot but, playing so little, I don't have a chance to learn it.

I've got to the arena today, but have to wait until tomorrow for enough energy to play there.

And, why does energy only replace to 50? If it kept building, I could just ignore it for a few days, then play a few games.

Lastly; speed play? Really? Since when was that a thing in Soda Saga? NOT having speed play is one thing I love in the game.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Interesting all your feedback about replenishing the Energy.. What do you guys would think it would be nice and fair to have?

It is now replenished 1 energy per1 hour. In the Championship Arena you need 50 energy. So I have to wait for 2 days until I can play again, unless I buy energy, and I prefer not to šŸ˜†. If I may choose I would say 10 energy per 1 hour. If I want to rank up I should play more often I guess šŸ¤”. Since March 12 Iā€™m in the Championship Arena, I play when I have enough energy and Iā€™m in place 25... Nooo way to end up in 1st place ever unless I buy (I think šŸ˜…) Anyway letā€™s see what is happening, you never know šŸ˜‹

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @LadyRaffie

Thanks for getting back to us on the energy replenishing part. šŸ’•šŸ¤—

I think that it should be like BGH was replenishing energy. For now I only get to play the event once a day since Iā€™m not that good at it. Hopefully others agree to this too. šŸ‘

Thanks again @LadyRaffie šŸ’•

Teresa šŸ¦‹šŸŒŗšŸ¦‹

• bugs_burny
    bugs_burny Posts: 23 Level 2

I still donā€™t have bear brawl available despite having bear brawl fest available. Hundreds of energies with nowhere to use them.

• maypesch
    maypesch Posts: 2 Newbie

How can i join arena ?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @maypesch If you have Bear Brawl you can play when you have enough energy. Every time you win you can rank up to the next Arena.

Arenas

There are a total ofĀ 5 Arenas where you can practice your race skills!Ā 

Once you finish you, willĀ enter the Champions ArenaĀ where you will race against other players to rank up on the leaderboard and get even more Sodalicious rewards!Ā 

Read page 1 where LadyRaffie explained how you can play. Have a Sodalicious day šŸ˜Š.

• Channi34
    Channi34 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi everyone ... how come I canā€™t get the arena levels of the bear brawl on my game?

anyone have any ideas? I must have loads of energy bolts saved up but I canā€™t use them as the arena area hasnā€™t opened up

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi Nic Iā€™m in the arena but every time I have to wait 2 days for enough energy to have one go because even if you win you lose your energy. I canā€™t earn more energy by completing quests because I canā€™t collect what is requested on my current level. You can change the quest but only once. I went down from Gold tier to bronze tier while waiting for mor energy šŸ˜¢

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @LadyRaffie I donā€™t understand why you lose your energy if you win your game so even if you win you can only play every 2 days by which time you have dropped down in the ranks and are virtually starting again. I am stuck on a level in the main game and so canā€™t complete the quests as they arenā€™t relevant to my level but you can only change one quest at a time. I paid for deluxe awards but canā€™t complete any quests for the last 3 days. I have gone down from gold tier to bronze just waiting for my energy to replenish even though I won my game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?