Bear Brawl

Options

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@HereKitty I have merged your comments with this thread since you guys are talking about the same topic

As our lovely Soda Moderator @Nix66 mentions, unfortunately , there are some players who got the Bear Brawl festival but not the Bear Brawl feature. I have reported this to the Studio and I'm waiting for them to see what solution we could bring to you guys.

In the meantime, you can skip those quests that require you to play Bear Brawl.

@HereKitty and @jangst67 could you please guys let me know your Game Id?

As soon as I have some more info I ( or @Nix66 ) will let you know!

🤗

• HereKitty
    HereKitty Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• nicole041404
    nicole041404 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Since I paid for the Deluxe Bear Brawl festival event, but cannot complete the challanges since I do not have the Bear Brawl event, can I at least get a refund of my money? You can only substitute 1 event per day and I keep getting more Bear Brawl events, so cannot proceed with earning prizes. This really does not seem fair and the game studio still has not resolved the issue. My biggest concern is paying the money for something I cannot participate in because of an error on the studios end.

• Channi34
    Channi34 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

I have bear festival but the arenas just aren’t showing up what can I do?

how do I also find my game ID please?

• Channi34
    Channi34 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

Thank u nix66

I didn’t see a tag, I’m still trying to work out how this all works on this community platform.

been playing these games for years but never ventured in here. Lol

found the ID ... 11685385288

• DONNA_1979
    DONNA_1979 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello! This is my first time posting. I joined here because I paid for the delux rewards for the festival. I had the bear brawl and made it to the championship round. After that, I only have the festival now and not the brawl. I had the brawl for a total of 2 days and that was it. Please help! Refund my money or something please. ID is 8057656783. I’m sure there are MANY players in the same boat but they aren’t a part of this community. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?