New Feature! Bear Brawl 🧸. 🏎

Comments

• Channi34
    Channi34 Posts: 5 Level 2
  • crankymom
    crankymom Posts: 7 Level 2

Sharon_loose posted above and is describing better my exact predicament I had.

I apologize if I was cranky about it but I found a flaw in my game.

I paid to upgrade for quests. No problem. I was looking forward to playing.

in the main game I was stuck on a very hard level. Fine. Often happens. So I waited for the day for my candy fish free daily upgrade to arrive. I had to get called away and couldn’t use it. I was so frustrated because I continually had hard quests given to me and even the switches were hard. I believe now it was approx over 48 hours at least I was stuck vs the initial 24 hours I mentioned.

I was upset because it seemed like the game was forcing me to spend more money when I already spent money on the premium bonus prizes.

I apologize for my frustration but it was an easy 2 ish days I was stuck. that’s why I mentioned a pause button for the 2 hour daily power up. Often I can’t use it due to daily issues ongoing.

Now that game is working better it’s a lot better now. Bear brawl still sucks though. Lol.

thanks. Hope this helps. Now

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,813 Pro Player 👑

I made it to the champion arena. It does take a lot of energy to play and too much time to replenish so I can't play in this too much.

It's fun but stressful too!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,795 Level 5

Congratulations @Nix66 ! Those darn bears haven't showed up in my game 😪

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@MollyS well done, I hope you can stay there while you wait for energy, well done @Nix66 too, I’m still waiting for energy it’s 4am I still only have 29 / 100 so I didn’t get to play at all yesterday.

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3

I want that arena back!

I had that, i was arena 3 or 4.

Then festival comes and arena was cone.

Tried play " smart way" for collect rewards from festival, like stubid energys.

@LadyRaffie

Can you see now Lady!?

We not like about energy and How much we need that to play and How long time need for wait energy.

And that is JOKE " can you see...".. ❤️

When i see it need energy i was thingink " bad idea King".

Have a nice day Lady.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,793 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2021

I am not sure what I think of Bear Brawl. I like it, you can compete with others. But this Championship Arena.... I'm a combative player, and I always want to win. So if I could I want to be number 1 (rankinglist). But to play you need 50 energy. To refill it takes 2 days and while I was waiting I dropped down from Gold to Silver. I could play again and back in Gold. So that was yesterday; now look at this:

19 energy, so have to wait for 31 hours before I can play again, or buy energy...

This is the rankinglist now, I am on place 24, waiting for 31 hours and check out the top of the list 😔

I mean I have 40 and number 1 has 720 🤷‍♀️. To give everyone a chance to win, the Studio should make some changes. That would be more fair 🤔 and I like the prizes of the 1st rank better 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?