I always get the same welcome gift as someone new

Mandyjayne
Mandyjayne Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Discussions

What is the point of playing every day? You only get the same welcome back gift as someone who returns after a week. Ive been going 300 days

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Mandyjayne, I totally understand your frustration but you are still getting a free booster every day.  I've been getting day 1 for a few days now and I'm just happy to be getting something.  Sometimes the game will have a glitch and go back to day 1 and sometimes it just goes back to day 1.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Mandyjayne, I totally understand your frustration but you are still getting a free booster every day.  I've been getting day 1 for a few days now and I'm just happy to be getting something.  Sometimes the game will have a glitch and go back to day 1 and sometimes it just goes back to day 1.

• SidLock
    SidLock Posts: 52 Level 2

I used to feel the same but after a while those boosters add up and who knows lol Hulu could wind up on a major winning streak it happens to me all the time😅

• starlighters101
    starlighters101 Posts: 190 Level 3

I feel the need to play daily so I can win in contests, such as episode races and the weekly contests, and now the Bear Brawl Festival as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?