I'm stuck at Level 459

Options
TXHawk4971
TXHawk4971 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Discussions

I have been stuck on this level for days does anyone have any hints bar tricks that might work on this board so I can move on?

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @TXHawk4971 !

Welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Let's see if any of our Moderators @Origins7_Dale @Yosca or @Nix66 can help you out or maybe @mercerik ? 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @TXHawk4971 @LadyRaffie @Nix66 @Yosca thx for tag boss,

Since @Nix66, has already given info on playing the level. I will give info on *Sprinkleshell!

See my *Updated Posts on 9/6/2020 below for more info on "Sprinkleshell"!

• Part - 1 *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

The update needs updating, on things like *Sprinkleshell Levels & disconnecting it from the *Supersonic Lolly. Since the *Lolly has been *Temp. removed from the game, to be returned, even better. Unknown as to when. The rest does still apply. Very much so.

Use *Sprinkleshell for everything in the game, except on specific quests or goals, that require a special item.

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Will allow you to knock out quests faster, build up your *Booster Count quickly.

Trust this helps.

• Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 459 No Boosters

The above *YouTube Video is 5 yrs old. But should be of help, since *No Boosters were used. That is the thing about past levels, once they have been done, players move on to the other newer levels. Lots of other Videos available to you, on past levels.

• Should check out all the *Blockers on Soda. *Wiki / Fandom, is one place. I'll give you another reference below. Suggest you also study the *Blast Radius of All the Candy Combos.

Just *Goggle - Candy Crush Soda Saga, there is a wealth of material out there for you. Including here, *King Search Bar above.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/22/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,160 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @TXHawk4971 I see my Soda friends gave you some tips to beat that level. I agree with them, use Sprinkleshell as often you can (no counting of moves). Swedish fish can be very helpful, so if you have it as your Daily Bonus, make use of it. Keep crushing, I know you can beat this level 😎

• TXHawk4971
    TXHawk4971 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for all the helpful information. I greatly appreciate this. I'm pretty sure in the near future here I will be doing a lot of playing of games on my phone because I have to have surgery on my left hand so I won't be working for a long while. I just seem to be stuck on level 459 but I believe what you've told me is going to help me out a lot. Hope you all have a great day! Thank you.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,160 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello again @TXHawk4971 Always feel free to ask us for any help. If you want to tag us, you write @ and our name, you’ll see the name in bold, and click on it! Hope your surgery goes well 🙂. In the meantime have you seen our fun things in Soda forum?

• You can win Gold Bars joining our Soda Race HERE
    • Earn an exclusive badge by participating in our Spring Gif Battle HERE and guessing your Leprechaun name HERE
    • Wanna share with us your thoughts on the Bear Brawl festival? Then head over HERE

So keep crushing those levels and have a Sodalicious day 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?