Friday's new level release - only 15?

Options
Michael_Dyess
Michael_Dyess Posts: 43 Level 2

Normally, every Friday anywhere from 30 to 45 new levels are released in Candy Crush Soda... However, today as I was playing I noticed only 15 levels were released from 6595 to 6605... Will the other 15 to 30 levels be released this week or are we stuck with only 15 levels this week?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,049 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Michael_Dyess Did you try logging out and login? I’m guessing you play on PC when I look at your level numbers 😉. I myself play on an iPad and I see that more than 15 levels have been released. So I’ll tag @Origins7_Dale to ask him how many levels are released on PC, because he plays on PC too.

• Michael_Dyess
    Options

Yes... I logged out and logged back in and I'm still at level 6610... When I logged in yesterday morning I was at 6595 and only 15 levels have been added since...

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,049 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your response 🙂. Also have you checked if there is a game update and did you clear your cache? Let’s wait for @Origins7_Dale so he can check with his game too 😊

• Michael_Dyess
    Options

Yes, I did all that and still nothing...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Michael_Dyess @Yosca thx for tag,

Here is what I got on the *45 New Levels Released on *Fri. 3/26/2021!

• *iOS, Android and HTML5: Episodes 429, 430 & 431 - Last level 6580
    • *Windows pre-release: Episodes 432, 433 & 434 - Last level 6640

You would of started at *Level 6595 on *Win 10. If you only got 15 levels, then clearly have a issue. Current *Updates are listed in my *Signature below, for both *Soda & *Saga.

Suggest you contact *King Support. Very unusual to only get 15 of 45 levels, might be a intermittent internet connection issue. That may clear up later. Did you contact your ISP, to see if there are outages in your area? Perhaps, a power down of your *Gateway / Modem would help?

Anyway, do the troubleshooting with your ISP first, if issue still there, then contact *King Support below.

*Soda Support & Help Center!

Here is what you need, for *King Support:

• *User ID# - *Support can then pull up your account!
    • *Device & *Soda Version you use to play on!
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

On "Gold Bars" or a "Purchase".

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and they will be able to give you a solution!

• *Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays". 

This should help. Anything else comes up, feel free to get back to us.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/27/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?