Annoying

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3

I've been noticing recently that when I come to an end of a Level and run out of moves, King says I can carry on by spending Gold Bars.!! But its always 1 more Bar than I actually own..!! Hhmmmm...Strange that....another Ploy by King to Rip Off its trusted Players..

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Hooky those Swedish fishes are great boosters. They help a lot. But yes, towards the end they can become your enemies. I use hammer boosters for the last 1 or 2.

You have that vote idea a few years back. Wonder why the studio hasn’t look in to it 🤔🤷‍♂️

Answers

• Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

I used to love The Game, I get so frustrated by the Flying Fish deliberately landing on the Wrong Squire's, Especially after you have purchased extra moves, The Fish don't land randomly because some Maps they go exactly where they are needed time after time.!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Hooky those Swedish fishes are great boosters. They help a lot. But yes, towards the end they can become your enemies. I use hammer boosters for the last 1 or 2.

You have that vote idea a few years back. Wonder why the studio hasn’t look in to it 🤔🤷‍♂️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?