Chase the Troll ⭐️ Collect Stars ⭐️

Options

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nix66 I had the event and for me it was impossible as you would have to pass approximately 7.7 levels each day with 3 stars for each level so the event was a waste of time unless you are an outstanding player. I play a lot of games every day and each of those games I play for hours on end. The only game I would find this possible in would be CCS and I gave up playing that for a long while after reaching level 7000 because it got boring being at the top all the while. I think all the other games are a lot harder and sometimes I’m stuck on a level for days.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Nix66

Even I passed a difficult level 2899 yesterday after days. I'm at 2902 now, and I'm stuck with the next one. Not possible without money.

• Spinnifix
    Options

The troll is chasing me, but I have nothing to give away. Sorry🤣😂😁

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

@Spinnifix

@Nix

And all who have this stars hunt In game.

Here come tip :

Job is collect stars, right?

So, you can do like level 72, 186, 500, and so on.

Do levels wha you are allready done ( 2easy ones), but you got only 1 or 2 stars.

In game was collect stars job before and that time this works good to me, I did that fast, with out money 😁

• Spinnifix
    Options

Many Thanks.

It's not that important to me and I want to score with my own levels. That means, if I can offer something there in the normal course of time, I would much prefer it. The journey is still long. Thanks for the tip. But scrolling back is also time-consuming and I can use this for my levels. I hope you understand it!!

• Spinnifix
    Options

😘 I once entered 70 stars on the Internet. I got this. Is not that cute? 🤗

@Nix66

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Nix66

I now received a popup for further collecting. It's a solo hunt. I have to collect about 60 stars by Wednesday. But it is staggered on 3x. 1. 10 stars 2. then 30 stars and 3. 60 stars. There are boosters for that. But very little booster for work. Could be a lot more. Otherwise this hunt is not worthwhile either.😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?