New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,885 Soda Moderator

Hello @waltonp138

Yes the Supersonic Lollipop has gone for now but it will come back! 😁 This is what the CM wrote about it:

The reason why is because the Studio wants to make it better, with new mechanics, and also to be able to give the pieces and the whole lolly as a reward. After the new design, they will test it again and if everything goes well you guys will have it in your game again.

So make sure your game is updated, and if it comes back you can see it in your game again. Have a Sodalicious day!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I just got it back. Don't know what (if anything?) has changed yet. Not easy to find this thread again. The search function in here isn't very good in my opinion. Found it in no time by googling instead.

• Ditte

It looks like the top 2 tiers of the cake bake gives 2+3 pieces for the lolly? I'm hoping you can collect more that one lolly, so they won't be wasted, if you've already got pieces for or a whole lolly?

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,815 Pro Player 👑

I do not see the super lollipop in my game yet today, but now the soda streak is gone. They are making it harder to play!

• Yosca

I logged in the game and saw the bake a cake and it started with giving a free supersonic lolly 😊

And I see the number 1 in it, so I assume we can store more.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Hi @Yosca and @Xarly

I have it too. I’ve already got one with β€œBake the Cake” event. Now this event would be my second one if I finish the cake. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Cool booster. I’ve heard about it but never saw it in my game. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,815 Pro Player 👑

OK, I never had the cake event and didn't get it today either. Maybe it will show up and I will have the chance to earn the Lolly too! Thanks for the info @Yosca and @teresawallace44

• Yosca

Hi @MollyS I know @Origins7_Dale got the supersonic lolly in a level he was replaying. I heard from him he got that awesome booster by replaying a level so I was replaying and replaying and.......Didn’t get it, but with the bake a cake it was there 😊. Maybe you can find it by replaying or just playing levels πŸ™πŸ»

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

Hi @MollyS @Marriam1 @Ditte @teresawallace44 @Yosca, thx for tag,

Here are my notes, so far on it.

• *Supersonic Lolly Back on 4/1/2021!
    • Got it complete, with #1 in tray!
    • On *Level 451!
    • No *Yellow Bands around Lolly in tray!
    • So think we can collect more than 1 now?
    • See my *Signature below. I only use *Win 10!

• *Got 5 Lolly Pieces on *Bake A Cake Rewards on 4/7/2021
    • *2 pieces then 3 pieces.Β 
    • *Need to check my *Lolly Tray, see what's there?
    • *Now have 2 Supersonic Lollys in tray!
    • *I guess with 1 piece left over, for the next one!
    • *Believe it takes 4 pieces now for a complete lolly, see @Werner_Cichy post at *Bake A Cake!

On *Android, mentioned *4 pieces!

*See @Ditte post below:

• There are now 5 pieces in a lolly.

Ok, thx for info. This is on which *Device?

• Supersonic Lolly Back on 4/1/2021! - With Number 2 In Tray! After 5 Pieces Given On Bake A Cake! - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

So until our CM @LadyRaffie fills us in on our *Supersonic Lolly return, can't give any more info, till then.

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is multifunctional, let's you do everything in the game, & build up your "Booster Count".

Can see my post at above URL. Just disregard any info on *Lolly, since this is a *New Lolly.

But, pay close attention to the *SprinkleShell info, I give here. Needs updating also, have more levels on him, and a few other things.

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Info on *Sprinkleshell has been *Updated at:

• *The Sprinkleshell Advantage!Β 
    • *The Sprinkleshell Levels!

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

4/7/2021

• Ditte

@Origins7_Dale

There are now 5 pieces in a lolly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?