Why did my daily login streak reset for the second time when I had to uninstall/reinstall the game.

Options
rdraper62
rdraper62 Posts: 12 Level 2
I have had to uninstall/reinstall due to game issues and both times my daily login reset to the beginning.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Oh no, sorry to hear about this :(

This is not a feature that gets backed up so once you delete the game app, you'll have to start again.

It can also sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day :)

• rdraper62
    Options
    Now I know, but I also lost free play time. 😐
  • rdraper62
    Options
    It is upsetting because I had to reset the game after technical issues both times prevented me from logging in the first time until I reinstalled it and the second time because parts of the game disappeared. Religously logging in for around 140 days is not easy to maintain. 
  • gamechanger2
    gamechanger2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm having same issues, when will this be resolved?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @gamechanger2 🤗

Losing the Daily Bonus streak when reinstalling a game app is not an issue that is going to be fixed. This is not a feature that gets backed up so once you delete the game app, you'll have to start again.

It can also sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Hope this clears out any doubts 😉

• poliwhirl
    poliwhirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had a 74 day streak, which suddenly changed to 37 one fine day and the next day it was zero.

Apart from that, there doesn't seem to be much point in making the effort to log in daily when any update or whatever will reset the streak to zero. :/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?