Why is my store unavailable?

seaqbass40
seaqbass40 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have over 200 gold bars but I can't use them. I also don't have any of the extra features like I usually do.

Answers

• seaqbass40

Thanks for the reply but this didn't bits the issue. The only thing I can do is play the game, no additional features such as bubblegum hill, episode race, etc.

• seaqbass40

Hi, I am using an ASUS tablet, windows 10. Here is a screenshot.

• seaqbass40

I have internet, at least I can surf the web on this tablet. My mistake on the version, it is android 7. My date and time are correct. Any suggestions?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2021

@seaqbass40 i have one suggestion. I think your game is corrupted. You need to uninstall and reinstall the game. But by doing so, you may/will lose all your boosters because boosters are stored on your device. So, do it as last resort. Good Luck!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @seaqbass40 @Nix66 thx for tag,

Great, love ASUS technology. I use a ASUS Motherboard myself.

Not really, because you have it covered here @Nix66. She eats lots of carrots, so spots things quickly, when she is not hopping around. (hehe)

So, check on:

• ISP, any *Outages in your area? *Power down *Gateway / Modem / Router you use, do any troubleshooting with them 1st!
    • Current Soda Version For *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App is: v1.191.500.0 Modified 4/15/2021! Listed in my *Signature below! Since you use a *ASUS Tablet, might have a *9 at the end? I only use *PC on gaming. Each *Device can have slightly different *Soda Version Numbers!
    • Might want to also *Check under *About on Device! See what your *Win 10 Build# is? On PC, I am on - *Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 20H2 - OS Build 19042.928!

Microsoft, pretty much forced everyone to update to *Version 20H2 recently. Each build, can bring issues with it. Both ASUS & Microsoft, will have web pages for *Known Issues. See if there is any mention of *Internet Connection Issues for your ASUS Tablet? Or can just *Google it.

Of course, you always want your *Drivers to be current, under *Windows 10 / Update & Security, should be a *View update history tab, see what you got, or may need.

A lot of people recommend *Auto Updates, but I don't. Best to do it manually. So you can check on what you are getting first. Just because it is an *Update, doesn't mean it is a *Good Update to have. Some can cause a mountain of issues.

That should do it, for now.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/17/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?