keninha Posts: 4 Newbie
Why will i only have a life 
after 165 hours?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,968 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @keninha Welcome to the Community 😊

If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:

• Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    • Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time. 
    • (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    • Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    • Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    • Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

Hello @keninha Welcome to the Community 😊

If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:

• Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    • Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time. 
    • (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    • Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    • Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    • Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

• keninha
    keninha Posts: 4 Newbie
    thank you very much Yosca! I did
     exactly what you said and solved
     my problem! have a good weekend!

• Yosca

You are very welcome @keninha 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?