Win Gold Bars!Free the Bears from Honey!🧸 🍯 HERE

Win Badges! 🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! HERE
Smoothie Day 🍇 Win your Badge HERE
Join our Million Member Club HERE

👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 HERE

Why is my store unavailable?

seaqbass40seaqbass40 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have over 200 gold bars but I can't use them. I also don't have any of the extra features like I usually do.

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 13,067 Soda Moderator

Hi @seaqbass40 and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

It sounds like you simply aren’t connected to the internet.

Try this troubleshooting: Force close the game and any other apps / Check for any updates for your device and game app and install if there are any / Power off and leave off at least 10 seconds / Power back on / Ensure you have enough free memory storage. King Recommends 2 GB free for your device to run smoothly.

This standard troubleshooting should do the trick.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• seaqbass40seaqbass40 Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for the reply but this didn't bits the issue. The only thing I can do is play the game, no additional features such as bubblegum hill, episode race, etc.

Hello again @seaqbass40 Would you send me a screenshot of your Soda Game Map? And also tell me which device you are using. Thanks.

Hi, I am using an ASUS tablet, windows 10. Here is a screenshot.

Thanks @seaqbass40 and from looking at your screenshot you definitely do not have an internet connection. That’s what the symbol above your race is showing.

The suggestions for you to check:

There aren’t any issues with your Internet Service Provider or WiFi.

Ensure your software is up to date on your tablet and that you have the latest Win10 game version v1.191.500.9

Check that your date and time are set correctly on your device.

I’m going to tag another Soda Moderator @Origins7_Dale because he too plays using Windows 10 and might have some insight to offer us for your issue.

I have internet, at least I can surf the web on this tablet. My mistake on the version, it is android 7. My date and time are correct. Any suggestions?

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,601 Level 5
    edited April 17

@seaqbass40 i have one suggestion. I think your game is corrupted. You need to uninstall and reinstall the game. But by doing so, you may/will lose all your boosters because boosters are stored on your device. So, do it as last resort. Good Luck!

Haha there is nothing to see here 🤣🤣🤣

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,808 Soda Moderator

Hi @seaqbass40 @Nix66 thx for tag,

Great, love ASUS technology. I use a ASUS Motherboard myself.

Not really, because you have it covered here @Nix66. She eats lots of carrots, so spots things quickly, when she is not hopping around. (hehe)

So, check on:

• ISP, any *Outages in your area? *Power down *Gateway / Modem / Router you use, do any troubleshooting with them 1st!
    • Current Soda Version For *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App is: v1.191.500.0 Modified 4/15/2021! Listed in my *Signature below! Since you use a *ASUS Tablet, might have a *9 at the end? I only use *PC on gaming. Each *Device can have slightly different *Soda Version Numbers!
    • Might want to also *Check under *About on Device! See what your *Win 10 Build# is? On PC, I am on - *Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 20H2 - OS Build 19042.928!

Microsoft, pretty much forced everyone to update to *Version 20H2 recently. Each build, can bring issues with it. Both ASUS & Microsoft, will have web pages for *Known Issues. See if there is any mention of *Internet Connection Issues for your ASUS Tablet? Or can just *Google it.

Of course, you always want your *Drivers to be current, under *Windows 10 / Update & Security, should be a *View update history tab, see what you got, or may need.

A lot of people recommend *Auto Updates, but I don't. Best to do it manually. So you can check on what you are getting first. Just because it is an *Update, doesn't mean it is a *Good Update to have. Some can cause a mountain of issues.

That should do it, for now.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/17/2021

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

Origins7_Dale 😎 — *Soda Moderator

Candy Crush Saga — Level 9681

• v1.2040.2.0 Modified 6/10/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga — Level 7181

• v1.195.600.0 Modified 6/10/2021 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / Facebook!