New Event! Bubblegum Boom! 🍬 👑

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

Obviously I have been to the BGH often enough. All the chewing gum in my game is gone. And the troll is now in 3D. 

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

@LadyRaffie Yes I have these wonderful events in my Game, although I had a hard time with Bubblegum Troll and beating him I eventually beat him and claimed the Throne...and for The Nobel Prize..I can not get enough of this event love this so much I like getting the rewards and free gold bar's and free lives which along with the free Stripped Candies, free Wrapped Candies, free Fish they all make it fun completing 20 to 50 levels before losing all my free time...Hope the Nobel Prize never ends even though I know there's better to come....Thank you for the tag @Nix66 you are truly a wonderful Soda Moderator, and friend 😉😎✌💯 I almost forgot glad to see they brought Olivia's Bake a Cake back !

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I really enjoyed the event. As for the rewards, I think there should also be a few hours or minutes of unlimited life and a few gold bars. The only thing that I don't like and that the levels are very difficult to complete.

• starlighters101
    starlighters101 Posts: 190 Level 3

I like how we can get energy from the Noble Path rewards. A lot of people, including me, were disappointed by seeing that to play BGH it takes all of your energy, and it takes a while to regain all that energy. Getting energy from the Noble Path doesn't make it totally better, but it definitely helps. But I'd like to see some gold bars or at least unlimited lives as rewards too.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2021

I'm confused too. Just to be clear, this discussion only introduces BGH and Noble path which are currently ongoing? It's not about a 7 BGH events challenge with its own rewards, right? I ask because I received a couple of other pop ups saying I would win more rewards (beside BGH rewards) if I climbed the hill 5 or 7 times but I kinda ignored them at the time

There are two ways to win rewards:

BGH levels. When completing BGH levels, you will get Energy to play BGH and sweet rewards

I've played BGH levels to try it out and they don't give energy, they just take it first thing so you can play them? Or maybe, it's not the case now but it will be? What am I missing 🤔

• cherrypepsi
    cherrypepsi Posts: 3 Newbie

Yup. I’m not a fan of the new BGH either. It’s a shame because the old version actually made me play more often, and even spend money playing. Now you can only play it twice because energy refill is too slow, and the rewards are far less enticing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In my opinion, King should consider either upping rewards to make limited play worth it, reduce the energy renewal time or lower the ‘cost’ to 10 energy per play. Sadly, CCS was my favorite of the CC team and as a long time player, my interest in playing Soda has slipped. I’m back to playing regular CC more and more.

I miss the old BGH. 😔

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Ooops. Just like Every Time this Event is Not available in my game. Even I have Updated my Game yesterday But unfortunately Its not Available 😥😢 @Nix66 @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?