🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED) Spring Soda Games - Archery! 🎯

1424344454648»

Comments

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

It was my first time(and won't be my last because more splendid ones like this one are being organized)contesting in a team contest in the community and all I can say or my feedback is that this SSG - A was one of a kind👌... not too mention the competitive💪 teams and of course my ( I'm speechless) team,it was a great pleasure teaming up and playing with you guys hope to stay together and contest in many more that are yet to come. Of course I won't forget the people that thought of and organized this SSG - A,thank you for this contest CMs and Moderators.

Congratulations to all participants

• bugs_burny
    bugs_burny Posts: 23 Level 2

That's how a golf tournament would do it, for example. So does this mean that the one team that came in eighth gets to split the 360 GB just between the 4 of them? That makes no sense. So what happened to the 360 and XXX GB that second and third would have received. Having these 7 teams split the payout for just first seems very Eurocentric to me :)

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

congratulations to the winners. My team unfortunately didn’t win, I mean it was disqualified, because one of the members didn’t send no screenshots, unfortunately. I don't know what happened to him, if he got sick or just didn't want to participate. So I didn't send any sum of scores, because it wouldn't do any good.

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

Wow very beautiful badges

Congratulations to the winners

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello dear players

For the next time, you can already apply to me: Who would like to be in my Soda Trio team? Please send me a PM, I'll gather you up and open an extra chat and we can talk about everything there in advance.
    What do you think?

Nice Friday🤗

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Please find your GBs in your games! 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?