Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

Hi @cynthiac2929 / Cynthia, @tashanight3 / Tasha,

Thx for your *Tag Name, @cynthiac2929. Can't *Edit post on *Page 50. So I'll include you in next team post.

For @tashanight3 / Tasha *Sorry there is no @Tashnight3 listed here at *King Community. Please confirm if this is you please. Thx.

Welcome to the *Soda Legends Team.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/25/2021

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

Repost, since my previous comment got a little bit burried with the amount of posts here lol!

>>

Heya guys. Fire and Ice is open for 3 new members now. We are a team of 12!

Come join if you are an active player and just want to play for fun. We don't mind low or few points as long as you contribute some to the team. Once again, It’s always open for public, so you can join anytime, unless it’s full. See you there!

Fire and Ice.

Teamcode: 295287565

PS: we are a quiet awesome team with active players 😘

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend

Team Name: Soda Legends

Team Code: 738166910

I am still looking for 1 participants for our team.

Searches for the team name or the team code.

Send me a PM or post here. Uses my name so that I can get information.

April 21

• rsngfrce
    rsngfrce Posts: 39 Level 2

Join Twin Peaks!

If there is anyone crazy enough to be a fan of the classic TV show Twin Peaks and ALSO a daily player of Candy Crush Soda Saga, you might be interested in joining my team, Twin Peaks (746893286)!

I have been playing for about a year and am at level 1182. I was on a couple random teams, but I didn't find them active enough, so I decided to try starting my own.

Any level players are welcome to join. It would be preferable if you try to play daily, chat occasionally and respond to requests for lives.

The team is public, so just look it up in the game and join, no need to contact me here.

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3

@Werner_Cichy

my mom sent request to join Soda Legends. Please accept..her name is Neena Sinha

thanks

• Bcline1990
    Bcline1990 Posts: 1 Newbie

Wonderful news and thanks for the right words of encouragement from the last few weeks with me and I am sure you will disclose certain information about our California Privacy Statement located at your verifiable consumer directory and confirm your privacy is true for your personal identity information will remain confidential and privileged information on all unauthorized access prohibited by Cricket Wireless internet services in our database from within our California Privacy policy.please note that we only retain information from our California Privacy Statement located on our website that we only retain for your verifiable use of this request by filling out your application and confirm your email address to send us your contact information below and we'll get back to you with any questions regarding this matter please let our team help you out with any other issues that may arise from our end. I hope that you will continue with our relationship and that you will be happy and confirm your email service for us. Please and thank you.

• Hippie64
    Hippie64 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021

🙋🏼‍♀️ Hi

Welcome🙂 I have started a team for newcomers and lower levels. All, however, are welcome.

Together we can grow and as a team reach our goals.

Please join Hobo Hippies

Peace ✌🏻☮️

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

Hello @Hippie64 Nice to hear you’ve started a Team 😊. We will move this thread to the main thread where you can find new team members or new members can find your team. Have a Sodalicious day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?