💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,640 Level 5

Dear Mom

Who can find a virtous woman for her price is far above rubies.

That'ts you Mom you are more precious than silver and gold. YOU ARE VIRTOUS.

I love you so much.

Thank you @Diamond Lim for the notice and reminder how precious our Moms are

• LilyEvans
    LilyEvans Posts: 352 Level 3

Dear mom,

You were my best friend in the time of need.You helped me do almost everything. May you be happy for the rest of your life.

Love,Lily.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

You are the most caring and loving person I know. Thanks for bringing me into this world and being there for me every day.

I love you Mum ❤️

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Dear Mom

Thank you for always being there for me 🥰

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,176 Pro Player 👑

Dear mom, thank you for being a great mom. Thank you for being there through all the good and bad times. 👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2021

@Yosca thank you for the beautiful idea

Dear Mom,

I am writing to you in heaven because you left us 5 years ago. 

Thank you for always being there for your children and grandchildren and for always supporting us. You were only allowed to experience your first great-grandchildren for a short time. In the meantime you have 5 great-grandchildren, 3 boys, 2 girls. We tell them a lot about you. Always on Mother's Day, we remember all mothers, whether they are still with us or have their eternal rest. 

You have educated your children to be responsible people and taught them that it is worth giving love. And you taught us that lying and deceiving is of no use, because everything is brought to light. With your love and always warm and helpful words, your children have become what they are today. And we give it to our children and grandchildren 

Rest in peace, we always remember you. 

Your Ina 

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3

Dear Mom, I want to thank you so very much for always being there for me, and always living your life as an example for me to follow. You never asked me to do anything, that you and Dad weren't already doing!

It seemed like I was born with an inner sense of always needing to be perfect. However, you always made sure that I knew that being perfect wasn't necessary, and that I should always be myself, no matter what.

I feel very blessed and thankful to have you in my life!

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5

Dear Mom,

Thank you for everything you do and guiding me along the way with all the mistake I made. I will never stop loving you.

Christine

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,513 Pro Player 👑

I have a Guardian Angel in Heaven. I call Her Mom. Thank you for making me a strong. Thank you for making me caring. Thank you for showing and teaching me that life is worth living to the best of my ability. You were my rock and I miss you so much.

Love Always

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?