๐Ÿ’Œ Dear Mom ๐Ÿ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,793 Pro Player 👑

Thank you @Yosca for this sweet thread

To my dear mom, thank you for all you have done for me and our family for so many years. You are the best!! Love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,613 Level 5

Dear Mom,

I appreciate all the things you did. All the self sacrifices you made for us.

I am sorry for all the trouble I caused. Like the time I pushed my little sister in a stroller down the steep driveway and almost into a busy highway. Good thing she crashed. And for getting suspended from school for smoking. And the wild keg parties we'd have when you went away for a weekend. For getting caught multiple times sneaking out at night. For making little sister eat poison berries. For running her over on my bike. It really is a wonder she lived to adulthood. But if I went back in time I wouldn't change a thing, well except for being grounded most of my life from about 10 years till 18 years

• Kezabelle3
    Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,364 Level 4

Dear mom,

Thank you for everything you do and just being you!

I really don't know what I would do without you, you have been there for me fo my ups and downs!

I love you so much, your are the best!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Dear Mom

Thank you for Loving me unconditionally and steering me on the right path, Without you i would not be the person i am today. Love you always

xxx

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Thank you Mom for EVERYTHING you done for me โค๏ธ

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

@Yosca we have 2 Mother's Days in my country, 1 in May and 1 in August, it depends which part you live in.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

I love my mum very much, but my sister of 69j is a little bit more my mum, because she had to take a lot of tasks over. My oldest sister had to take me with her even if she had a serious relation ship to babysit. She took me to the circus, cinema, the sea, swimming because her daughter is 1 and 3 years younger. Thanks sister for always listen to me and give me good advice, hug me and always be nice

So mum and my oldest sister I love you. Mum you're such a special Leipzig woman. I miss that you don't talk so much, hug me and are so hard

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

Dear mom, thank you for everything you did and do for me. Love you so much. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,176 Friends Moderator

Thank you, Mom, for your unconditional love. I miss you every day, but I know that you are dancing the waltz and polka with Dad in God's heavenly ballroom.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5

Dear Mom,

Thanks for being such a warrior and raising me on your own, I love you! ๐Ÿ’ž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?