πŸ₯€ Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺

Comments

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

@Yosca @Diamond Lim thanks for the tag

At home I only drink cola light or lemonade.

From Saturday May 8 we don't have a lockdown anymore and we can go back with 3 friends out to a terrace outside till 10 pm. I like Moktails (without alcohol), kriek beer, cider, cava, vodka grapefruit. But also tea and other beverages. So around 7 pm I drink a nice cocktail 🍸.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited April 2021

ε»Ύβ…° @Yosca! πŸ€— I didn't know there was such a thing as 'Beverage Day'! πŸ™ƒ How fun!

Well, with me, it is simple ---> My number one, go-to, only thing I drink, beverage is Coca Cola. For real, I have serious difficulty drinking anything other than Coca Cola. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Not the healthiest thing, I know, but still sooooo yummy! 😁

I like it bubbly & either right out of a can or in a tall glass with a bunch of ice cubes.

Thanks for the tags @Diamond Lim and @Yosca & for the FYI @Nix66! πŸ™Œ

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

I prefer a frozen peach bellini!

• Recey
    Recey Posts: 58 Level 3

My fave drink to enjoy with good company. Since we doing the social distance thing I'm saving this bottle til I can be with my friends again. I won't let it get too dusty tho...my friends may just have to watch me drink it on Zoom. 😁😁

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5

My favorite drink is Coquito πŸ˜‹

Coquito is a Puerto Rican cocktail which we usually have around Christmas time and I love it because it's a dessert and cocktail all in one and I absolutely positively LOVE anything with coconut πŸ˜‹

• dawnprather26
    dawnprather26 Posts: 56 Level 2

My fave is coca-cola!

But because of health I only have 1 a day. Which is kinda hard cuz I used to drink about 4 cans a day!β™₯οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€ͺ

• tamike000
    tamike000 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑

Wine and wine

Why is my wine upside down?

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Hi @Yosca very cool, I think there must be a day for anything and everything.. anymore.🀣 Thanks for the badge too.πŸ˜‰ I couldn't read everybody's post but even scanning through I could see, which I suspected anyway....that coffee and Coca-cola are up there. I love both too, used to be I couldn't start my day w/o coffee and 6-8 cups throughout the day. When I got sick and found out that I was dehydrated, then I started drinking water...lots of water...so πŸ’¦ water πŸ’¦ is what I am basically drinking now and milk. πŸ„πŸ₯›

Loved the video @Pitty_Kitty.. have often wondered that myself.🀣

Thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag.πŸ’•and @Nix66 for the heads-up.πŸ’ž I also for years now have thought the same, that Coke tastes so much better in glass bottles. If you can find the ones that are bottled in Mexico..they are in glass and also use sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. πŸ€—

• Valleegirl75
    Valleegirl75 Posts: 6 Level 2

My beverage of choice!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Well, I have shortlisted 2 of my fave beverages.

First is white coffee. A daily dose or 2 to kick start my day and keep me sane!

Second is Moscato red wine specifically Brown Brothers, during special occasion.

Thanks for creating this discussion @Yosca and we all love badges πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ’•

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?