πŸ’Œ Dear Mom πŸ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• tamike000
    tamike000 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑

Thank you for NEVER letting me ear candy....hmmmm....

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Thank you @Yosca for letting us share our thoughts to and about Mom. ❀️

Hi Mom,

Just wanted to tell you that I love you very much, I miss you so much and hopefully someday we will see each other again. Until then I want you to know that you're in my thoughts every day. I never got to really say thank you for raising me, taking care of me and being there for me when it was just the two of us, after Dad died at the age of 39. I hope you did realize how much I appreciated you and loved you..and still do to this day. I'd like to think that you did. ❣️ Happy Mother's Day ❣️

Your Daughter

Thanks@Diamond Lim for the tag πŸ’• and to @Nix66 πŸ’ž

• Valleegirl75
    Valleegirl75 Posts: 6 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Happy Mother’s Day!! Hope you’re day is full of joy. Thanks for all you have done and still do...love you to the moon and back 😘

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

Dear Mommy, I want to say there's not a day that goes by that I do not think about you or reminisce about the times we shared or the laughter and joy you brought into my life. Thank you for teaching me that family history is more than just a name it's about where you come from, and learning respect is given first and earned afterwards. You left me before you knew I had a son, so I believe you do now...but from the windows of Heavens mansions....One day we will meet again and then from there are story will continue on, I love you and miss you....Happy Heavenly Mothers Day "Mommy" 🌹β™₯οΈπŸ’―

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Dear mummy,

Thank you for all the things you've done for us especially taking care of us singlehandedly, showing us an exemplary of independence, perseverance and tenacity.

Love you very much and wishing you happiness and good health.

Happy Mother's Day in advance.

Yours sincerely,

wykoon

P/S: @Yosca this is by far the most heartfelt thread I've come across and my eyes well up with tears whilst reading some of the heartwarming messages. Thank you for creating this wonderful discussion.

• joshua2c
    joshua2c Posts: 16 Level 2

Dear Mom

Thank you for your support, your love, your care and your friendship. You are a wonderful woman.

Love, you son

• GetHanked
    GetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

Dear mom

I just want you to know

I love you, for all the pain you went through bringing me into this beautiful world, with the trees and the clouds and the planets swirling, sometimes it knocks the wind from my sails but I know I can always fall back onto you 😍

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Hello @Rock2233 In this thread you are expected to write a letter for Mother’s Day. The badge will be revoked if you leave it like this πŸ˜‰

• GummyBear222
    GummyBear222 Posts: 14 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for all you did to care for me, and I love you so much. Wishing you a safe and happy year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?