Want an option to add Friends to your game? We need your help!

Comments

• angellwalls
    angellwalls Posts: 1 Newbie

I live candy crush soda

• DrunkenFaeGirl
    DrunkenFaeGirl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Yes, I would love it! :)

I voted yes. My game just dropped from 8 to 3 friends. Active friends vanished :-(

• Fishking1212
    Fishking1212 Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't know how to become friends. I gave up FB

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

If I log out of my gmail account now and log in with fb account,will I start from level 1?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @mcbrown @DrunkenFaeGirl @Fishking1212 @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e

I will answer your questions, in a moment. But 1st this:

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

• How To Tag A Player!

For the "Newbies", to "Tag" a player use: 

@ then start typing "Name of Player" you want. 

Once the full name appears on the drop down list, "Click" on it. 

It will "Highlight" the name in "Bold Black Ink", like mine @Origins7_Dale means you did it right.

Player has been "Tagged" now.

"Tagging" sends an email to the player, to notify them, you want to discuss or call attention to something.

If you do not use "Tagging", your "Post" just sits there, or never gets answered, until someone "Tags" you on it. Best to "Tag" on "ALL" your posts, much faster responses to your questions or posts, since this is a very large Community of posters.

*See also:

Links, Quotes, are not as good as a *Tag. Because they can break. You are *Compressing a lot of text, so any issues with the server, etc... can cause your post not to go thru to the receiver of your post. Only reason I am answering @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e is because I was in the neighborhood, & saw your *Quote. I never got a email on it. It makes it easier on the server to send a *Tag, instead of a link or a quoted post that is large, like mine on *Page 2.

• *For @mcbrown: *Once you read *Page 1, then go to my post on *Page 2. I give complete instructions on how to add friends, 1st thru *Facebook, then refer you to *Page 4, to do it thru *King.com, post done by @DieOmimi. *Page 2 has a little more on how, thru *King.com.

• *For @DrunkenFaeGirl: *Once you read *Page 1, then go to my post on *Page 2. You need to *Rebuild your *Friends list back up. Do it on both *Facebook & *King.com. Databases become swamped with request, to the point they can be corrupted very easily. Might straighten out, but why wait. Sooner you *Rebuild, sooner you can use your friends for lives, etc...

• For @Fishking1212: *Just follow the leader, on what I just posted for the others. You will have many friends, if you follow the instructions given. Also, not a good idea to give up *Facebook, *Page 2 will tell you why.

• For @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e: *Finally, we get to you. Actually, you have it backwards. Logging out of *Facebook, will start you on level 1, if you want it. But again, this is on the *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App. There are many ways to play, but only one way is better than the rest. I do not know what *Device you use to play *Soda on. On *Support Issues, or just about any issue, you should always included:

• Device You Use! If more than one, list them all!
    • Soda Version You Are On. My *Signature below list the *Current Versions for both *Soda & *Saga, on Win 10!
    • Finally, your *User ID#. That gives *King Support the means to look at your records. Levels, Purchases, etc...

There are 2 kinds of *Sync. The above deals with *Accounts. The 2nd kind is on *Devices.

Been saying this for some time now. I do not use *Mobile / Phone / Wifi Devices on gaming. They are limited, along with wifi is the worst connection there is. It depends on location mostly. If you live or are even near an *Apartment Complex, might as well throw the phone away. Even if you can get a connection, it can fade out, or disconnect you. Wifi is iffy, at best.

Better to use PC. Direct connections are much better, & your security went up also. At the very least, connect your *Device to your PC.

Here is a brief excerpt from another post of mine.

*Important Note! 

• On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", not using my smartphone yet, for gaming. Why, you may be asking? Because wifi or any device using it, is going to have both, connection, along with security issues, to deal with, especially on gaming. If you use a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you are using, then put the device into your PC Modem Router / Gateway, at home. Most have a wifi section for listing devices, this should improve your connection, along with giving you, better encryption, since the PC Modem Router / Gateway have or most have hardware firewalls. Also, the software firewall should be turned on the device you have. You now get 2 levels of security, soft & hard. 

• Note: You might want to direct connect your device to your PC, when you are home. Some devices require that you do, in order to update, by (USB) Universal Serial Bus or whatever connection cables came with it. Optical is best, can't beat the speed of light. This way you get charged up, along with improving your connection. Even better, is just use your PC at home. Or once your device is directly plugged in, you now get all the benefits, with a larger screen, direct connection thru ethernet, a larger keyboard, more storage for movies, etc... Win 10 has a lot of apps for other devices. 

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/3/2021

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

Thank you @Origins7_Dale

• dpartelo
    dpartelo Posts: 5 Level 2

Definitely needing friends to send me lives and i can send back.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

I think it would be a good idea, although I don't know anyone who play King games, apart from the players I encounter in the community. I'm not on FB and could only connect through King.com.

• CassieGiggles82
    CassieGiggles82 Posts: 6 Level 2

While I already have friends in the game, other options to add friends would always be an enhancement for me.

• alisadavis45
    alisadavis45 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?