Why don't I get special events such as bulletin hill

Options
Stiglet
Stiglet Posts: 6 Level 2

why don't I get special events such as bulletin hill. Asks me to join in but never appear

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,017 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Stiglet I am really sorry you haven’t seen Bubblegum Hill 😔. Did you not have the event Bubblegum Boom? It can happen you don’t see an event. To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun!

Make sure you have the latest game app update and your device updated. Have a stable internet connection and make sure you have 2 GB free space in your device. I hope you’ll see Bubblegum Hil back some time 🙂

Answers

• Stiglet
    Stiglet Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

That should read bubbegum hill !!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,017 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Stiglet I am really sorry you haven’t seen Bubblegum Hill 😔. Did you not have the event Bubblegum Boom? It can happen you don’t see an event. To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun!

Make sure you have the latest game app update and your device updated. Have a stable internet connection and make sure you have 2 GB free space in your device. I hope you’ll see Bubblegum Hil back some time 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?