1 Move for *3 Gold Bars

Options
jojobean67
jojobean67 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Ideas

Why not offer 1 more move for 3 gold bars at the end of a game instead of always 10 for 5 moves?

68 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Can you please explain your idea in more detail? If you had a picture of this it would be very helpful. You can work on your idea for 24 hours with the black gear.

Many Thanks

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale @Nix66

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @jojobean67 @Spinnifix @Yosca @Nix66 thx for tag,

Here is the problem. By *Bricks, I assume you mean *Gold Bars?

So *1 Move for *3 Gold Bars x *3 Moves = *9 Gold Bars!

But, *5 Moves for *10 Gold Bars, is a better value, than what you propose above.

Need to rethink this, come up with a better value than we have, or your idea is not going to get the votes you want.

Just a suggestion, on my part.

• As @Spinnifix said above, can *Click the Gear Icon, top right of your post, for 24 hours, to *Edit it. After 24 Hours, the option to *Edit will be gone.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins Dale, 😀

5/7/2021

• Spinnifix
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello!

Thanks for editing. Now I understand what you mean. Yes it is a good idea. Would you mind, check out my idea? Gold bars to continue playing?

Maybe that could help you?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/262257/gold-bars-for-playing-on/p1

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I got interested in the idea that @jojobean67 gives. It makes sense to me.

You are undoubtedly right that 10 gold in 5 moves is of course cheaper than every 3 gold move.

But I analyzed my personal experience and remembered when I spent 10 gold in 5 moves. I realized that I bought moves for gold only when I was sure that I needed 1 move to complete the level. And maybe only several times I spent 10 gold when I calculated for sure that I needed 2 moves.

In other cases, I did not risk spending gold, because I cannot calculate how the candies will move on the board in 3-4-5 moves. After all, I do not have a lot of gold and I use it only when I can not complete the level for a very long time.

And in all cases when I spent 10 gold, according to jojobean67, 3 gold would be enough for me, sometimes 6 gold (provided that 3 gold can be paid for each next move).

I would like the community to think more closely about this idea.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Spinnifix

In another topic, you said that I will be given 1 point for voting for an idea.

Now, for the first time after your message, I voted for the idea, but I did not get 1 point.

Maybe it will be added later?

Dear moderators, I know that this is my offtopic post in this thread. Sorry. But this is an important point.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

Only when you open up an idea will you get points by voting by the players. Even if you come up with an idea and you cast your first vote, you will get this point. I hope you now understand what I mean !! Only those who open up the ideas, because it is their own idea, get the points.

• ElenaVorona
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Spinnifix Maybe I didn't understand you.

But I am referring to this message of yours.

If you open ideas you get 1 point and if players vote each vote counts 1 point.

You wrote that each vote = 1 point.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Yes, when you open ideas you will get these points. 1 own and those of the players. Each vote is worth 1 point. Hope you understand now.

I understood it myself, through my many ideas, and that's how I figured it out. Unfortunately, it is nowhere to be found.

• lowloy
    lowloy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Congratulations, I would like to be that good!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?