It is about for cards of Kimmys arcade

Quindooo
Quindooo Posts: 4 Newbie

Why make King for Kimmys arcade cards harder ?

The cards use so little special candy than normal from previous month. For example for 1 x color bomb with striped candy or 2 x color bomb with fish and 2 x coloring candy with normal candy is very hard for level 1 will be completed without pay for 4 gold bars. I got almost no rewards receive from this event without pay for 4 gold bars

That happens so often. Could you make for the cards of Kimmy's arcade to easier ?

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

@Quindooo I agree with you. sometime I can't even get pass the first level 😥. But if King makes the game easier then that means less gold for the King. I think King would not approved that idea 🤣🤣🤣

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Answer ✓

I agree with you, but I tag few “Soda Moderator” can give help you for more information about for Kimmy’s arcade. 👍🏻

@Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Quindooo and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Thanks for the tag @Yorben_Goeree but in this case y’all know as much as I do.

Kimmy’s Arcade has indeed been made more challenging is what I’m hearing from Soda players now including yourself. Whether it’s a permanent change to the feature or only a test phase I have no idea. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But you and @ipete are fortunate to have the feature even if it is harder to win free boosters. I can not remember the last time I had Kimmy’s Arcade in my Soda game. It’s been months and months. I sure miss it.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @Quindooo @ipete @Yorben_Goeree @Nix66 @Yosca thx for tag,

Here are 2 *URLs for you, with my posts at:

Like all other things in the game, & in life, need to think things thru. On *Kimmy's Arcade you get *26 Boosters for *Beating 10 Levels in the *Mini Side Game! As @Nix66 said above, she hasn't had it in ages. I didn't get it, until 9 months after it was released first to the Wifi Mobile Groups. I only play on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop".

That is a lot of *Boosters. However, you have a option to stop at any time, & claim your *Rewards. By *Clicking the *Rewards Icon, looks like a *Christmas Present Wrapped Up at the Top Right, list your rewards here.

So depends, if you need *Boosters, keep playing, if not, stop at any time. The problem is twofold, if you stop, then lose out on the expensive *Boosters, as you move up in the levels, like *Striped Popsicle Hammers, or *Hand Switches, along with getting more of them, like 4-5 at a time. If you continue playing, might not get what you need to beat the level you are on, so *4 Gold Bars needed, to finish off the level.

It is not a bad investment, because where else are you going to get that many *Boosters for *4 Gold Bars? Not at the *Store.

There are other ways to get *Gold Bars now. Here at *King Community, on winning or being drawn on a contest. From the game like the, *Episode Race, from *Events in game, *Quests in game, *Deluxe Pass, *The Noble & Royal Path, *(BGH) Bubblegum hill, etc...

Sure, some cost money, but, if you look at the offer in comparison to others, some are very affordable. For example, the *Piggy Bank cost $6.99 USA + Tax to get *100 Gold Bars, but the *Deluxe Pass is $5.99 + Tax USA with *60 Gold Bars + lots of *Boosters, over a *100!

It is the *Law of Averages. Have to keep track of what you are investing, on what you are getting. Let's say you average *20 Gold Bars for every *10 Level win, that is:

• *20 Gold Bars at .10 cents per Gold Bar is $2.00 USA ÷ 26 Boosters = 0.0769 per Booster! Let's round it off to .08 Cents USA per *Booster.

Not too bad, & hard to find any *Booster around that cost so little.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome to The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/15/2021

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

@Quindooo I agree with you. sometime I can't even get pass the first level 😥. But if King makes the game easier then that means less gold for the King. I think King would not approved that idea 🤣🤣🤣

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Answer ✓

I agree with you, but I tag few “Soda Moderator” can give help you for more information about for Kimmy’s arcade. 👍🏻

@Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @Quindooo @ipete @Yorben_Goeree @Nix66 @Yosca thx for tag,

Here are 2 *URLs for you, with my posts at:

Like all other things in the game, & in life, need to think things thru. On *Kimmy's Arcade you get *26 Boosters for *Beating 10 Levels in the *Mini Side Game! As @Nix66 said above, she hasn't had it in ages. I didn't get it, until 9 months after it was released first to the Wifi Mobile Groups. I only play on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop".

That is a lot of *Boosters. However, you have a option to stop at any time, & claim your *Rewards. By *Clicking the *Rewards Icon, looks like a *Christmas Present Wrapped Up at the Top Right, list your rewards here.

So depends, if you need *Boosters, keep playing, if not, stop at any time. The problem is twofold, if you stop, then lose out on the expensive *Boosters, as you move up in the levels, like *Striped Popsicle Hammers, or *Hand Switches, along with getting more of them, like 4-5 at a time. If you continue playing, might not get what you need to beat the level you are on, so *4 Gold Bars needed, to finish off the level.

It is not a bad investment, because where else are you going to get that many *Boosters for *4 Gold Bars? Not at the *Store.

There are other ways to get *Gold Bars now. Here at *King Community, on winning or being drawn on a contest. From the game like the, *Episode Race, from *Events in game, *Quests in game, *Deluxe Pass, *The Noble & Royal Path, *(BGH) Bubblegum hill, etc...

Sure, some cost money, but, if you look at the offer in comparison to others, some are very affordable. For example, the *Piggy Bank cost $6.99 USA + Tax to get *100 Gold Bars, but the *Deluxe Pass is $5.99 + Tax USA with *60 Gold Bars + lots of *Boosters, over a *100!

It is the *Law of Averages. Have to keep track of what you are investing, on what you are getting. Let's say you average *20 Gold Bars for every *10 Level win, that is:

• *20 Gold Bars at .10 cents per Gold Bar is $2.00 USA ÷ 26 Boosters = 0.0769 per Booster! Let's round it off to .08 Cents USA per *Booster.

Not too bad, & hard to find any *Booster around that cost so little.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome to The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/15/2021

• Quindooo
    Quindooo Posts: 4 Newbie

Hey @Origins7_Dale thanks for the answers, And I believe to you said for the piggy bank with 100 gold bars, but that does indeed cost real money. For € 7,99, My real money is € because I come from France. And I'm not allowed for parents for pay with credit card of my real money to my game until my age is 18 year old. My 18th birthday is coming 23 November ! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?