Why is the video for getting extra 5 lives blocked!?

sofijamilosevic
sofijamilosevic Posts: 10 Level 2

I have been stuck playing hard level for several days. I finally spread the jam but still needed one more field. Knowing that after the video I will get extra lives I clicked it but the game just blocked, everything became black and restarted. This has already happened but I didn't react because I thought you will solve the bug. But now I'm really furious. Especially because I've already messaged you and recieved an email telling me to restart my phone! I mean... cmon

This is outrageous. I really hope you will fix this problem and make some compensation.

Thanks.

Answers

• sofijamilosevic

But why have you offered me an option to click WATCH VIDEO for extra lives ( that I use whenever it is offered), and then you cut it and block the whole game ?!

I have been playing candy saga and soda for almost 10 years now. Of course I keep it updated.

I will say it again, I really hope you will do something about this.

Thank you.

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

Hey, you're pretty lucky, I don't even have that option! And, believe me, I'd LOVE to have that option. Especially lately, as I find myself stuck on level 2773 for days upon days now 🤯

• sofijamilosevic

It depends on the level, or who knows what... I don't have it always.

But being stuck for so long and tryin to use it and this happens, really drove me out of my mind.

• tinytara1970

Yes, I can imagine and empathize with you! Same stuff happens to me all the time in all my games! Just yesterday, I was about to win a match in CC Jelly's RC and at that moment, I got booted offline by the system. It really ticked me off as I was about to not only win the match, but, I was at my 5th win, so was also about to collect a rewards chest 😡😠🤬

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021

Hi @sofijamilosevic @tinytara1970 @Yosca @Nix66 thx for the mention,

Think you are referring too:

• Sweet Cinema / Available On Mobile!

Briefly as you describe, you watch a *Video & then get a life, or perhaps now, might be other things. *Bonus Features, can come or go in *Soda, or any *King Game. Mostly has to do on what *Device you use, along with what group *King might be testing on.

I have never had it on *Soda, because I use *PC only on my gaming. Wifi connections are iffy, along with security issues.

You say:

• I clicked it but the game just blocked, everything became black and restarted. 

If you mean by *Blocked, you got disconnected, that can happen, why *King Support suggested a *Restart. This is basic *Troubleshooting on things, especially if you use a phone to play on.

If you have done the *Troubleshooting suggested, then need to continue to the other possible causes.

Have you contacted your *ISP? Has there been *Outages in your area? Might have had a *Update on your *Gateway / Modem / Router you use to connect to the web, that didn't take well. So *Troubleshoot with them. Or you lost connection thru what we call *Hotspots here in the *USA.

Have you *Maintained your *Device? Meaning not just *Updates on Soda, but *Updates on the *Device.

Which include:

• *Firmware Updates! Similar to *Bios updates on PC. Software updates for your *Hardware!
    • *Os *Updates!
    • *Program or App Updates! Like *Network, important to have them, to keep *Connections up!

Once you follow thru with these things, then if all the above have passed, contact *King Support, with details.

Know you have contacted them before, but this post has more details for you. Can ignore the *Purchase info, if you like, the rest should help you.

For *Free Lives, see my post below:

• *Page 2 has the info on adding friends thru *Facebook! *A few more things here for adding on *King.com!
    • *Page 4 has the info on adding friends thru *King.com, done by @DieOmimi!

Trust this all helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/13/2021

• tinytara1970

Wow @Origins7_Dale

That's a lot of great & very helpful info. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?