๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

๐Ÿ’ซ Low score is GOLD! ๐Ÿ’ซ Finished!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021

Hi @bearwithme @Yosca, @Nix66,

Have *Updated Current Standings above, with your *Score. However, *Page 1 / *Rules, say this:

• Replay level 166ย and scoreย lowerย thanย 37,700โ—๏ธYour screenshot should show that you haveย completedย the level by "Next" andย no editsย except marking up your name are allowed on your screenshot. You can post more than one screenshot.

Just so you know.

Here is a post I did for another player on a *Saga Contest here, on *Manipulation of Screenshots, at my *Profile, they are not allowed, & listed in *Terms & Conditions on *Page 1 of every contest. Only if *Host or *Hostess gives a exception on it!

• There is no need to protect your "friends' identities", for the simple reason, they play the game, have a *High Scoring List in their game. If they wanted protection, either would contact *King Support on it, or not play. The very purpose of a *High Scoring List, is to show other players what you did in the game.

I went further with it, since the player, had problems understanding *Manipulation of Screenshots, & kept coming back with more! Briefly said this, on another post:

• You would need the *Phone Numbers of everyone on your *High Scoring List, in order to call them for *Permission to *Blackout Scores or Names! The very fact you *Blacked Out these things, means either you did get *Permission or made a *Presumption on what the player wants! With or without *Permission, we don't want *Manipulation of Screenshots, unless *Host or *Hostess gives the *OK for it. Even then, it doesn't include *Blacking out everything, at most maybe the *Level! You agreed to the *Terms & Conditions on the *Contest, along with the *Rules on the game, when you either entered the contest or started playing the game!

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/25/2021

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4
    edited May 2021

@Yosca - my 1st entry.

25th May 2021

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

I got a little low l don't know is this counts

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,586 Soda Moderator

It sure does @BubbleGumSoda . This contest is lower than 37,700 and your score is ๐Ÿ˜Š

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Not low enough.. But here my Lower score

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4

@Yosca - 2nd entry

25th May 2021

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Here's my second entry... too

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Great contest @Yosca๐Ÿญ

Here's my entry, no gold bars please only the badge ๐Ÿ˜‰.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?