๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

๐ŸŒˆ Let's celebrate our uniqueness! ๐ŸŒˆ

Comments

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    edited June 2021

@Yosca

This is not something unique, but someone Iโ€™m proud of. My parents came to this country with not much of anything. My dad took the bus 1.5 hours each way to work, 6 days a week, in order to take care of us. My mother worked endlessly even when she could retire. Iโ€™m thankful for them everyday.๐Ÿ’ž

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

My favorite moment from the community is when I first joined the soda teams back at December

(This is a short story ๐Ÿ˜…)

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5

I am proud because I helped mom and dad worked

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator

I began researching my ancestry and discovered cousins in Slovenia. Genealogy has become my hobby and I plan to go to Slovenia to meet my cousins! In the meantime, I want to learn basic Slovenian.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@Yosca Being Unique is wonderful and I agree everyone is Unique in one way or another. For myself it's being a single father from day 1, my son is so smart he can do so many amazing things. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't surprise me in some way or another.....he is one of a kind, and I am glad he is my son โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ. Thank you @Yosca for so many wonderful subjects and interested issues you have been bringing forth in the Community....

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

The biggest achievement has to be having my 3 children and now 11 grandchildren.

The next would be that when they started school I decided to go to further educate myself. I passed an accountancy degree and then a business management diploma. I was proud of myself as they were intense courses and with 3 young children to take care of I still achieved it. ๐Ÿ’“

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,330 Friends Moderator

Hi @Yosca, thank you for having such a nice idea for this thread.

I am proud to have completed my studies at the age of 24 and to have worked for almost 45 years (then I can retire without deductions). I am also proud to have been married to my husband for 40 years and that we still love each other. We are proud of our daughter and granddaughter.ย 

In the community, I was especially proud when I became MoM in February. I did not expect this award.

And I'm always proud when I've helped my game teams to reward because I play every day and score good points.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,896 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Yosca lovely thread.

I have been hairdressing for over 30 years, I am only part time now and visit clients at their homes, most of which are elderly, I feel proud that they trust me and consider me as a friend.

I have had 3 different occasions now where I have been very concerned about a change in their skin around their faces, and found the courage to mention this to them, this was a very awkward situation as this is obviously very personal and not really something maybe I should have mentioned as I am not a medic.

They trusted me and each sought medical advice, which they said they would not have done if I hadn't said anything.

In each case it was confirmed as skin cancer, and was treated. They were so grateful for me having said something, that I feel proud of their trust and the fact that I saved a potentially serious health condition becoming far more serious.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

My Name is my uniqueness No other person in the world has my name. there are some that have my surname spelt differently but not how mine is spelt, so i am one of a kind

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

Eh.. i am just proud of my mother who got a PhD at a young age and no one i know in my life personally is that educated๐Ÿ˜†

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?