🎣Fishing Season Find all details HERE
Win Gold Bars πŸ₯€Kimmy Winter Quests HERE I1,2,3 Easy Game HERE

Why has the episode race and Mr Toffees Fair disappeared from my game?

Answers

• MollySMollyS Posts: 2,363 Level 5

NOTHING has returned to my game either @Yosca and @tmwallace

I still do not have the episode race for over a month and Toffee's Fair is missing for almost a week now. I keep posting about it in different places on this site but nothing helps. I can't see any update available. πŸ˜•

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• metalmariametalmaria Posts: 23 Level 2

I had another update and the fair came back as well

• BricornBricorn Posts: 434 Level 3
    edited June 2021

Well, both are back for me now, on Android. Only Episode Race on Windows, no Mr T.

Does anyone know how I can check the version number on Windows? I've gone into the Windows Store, but can't see it there.

Edit; back on Windows now too. BGH and that Bear thingy turned up too. That'll help to keep me amused until the new levels come on Friday. 😁

• smilingeileen2smilingeileen2 Posts: 6 Level 2

Update on my game...Went into playstore and saw an update was available so I manually updated game. I then logged game out of Facebook via profile button, cleared game cache then restarted phone. I started game, logged back into Facebook and Mr Toffee was back but no Episode race. I played and won a few games during today, just won another and episode race re-started. Hope this helps others.

• MollySMollyS Posts: 2,363 Level 5

Toffee's Fair came back to my game today. Finally! But still no episode race.

• SinderMooSinderMoo Posts: 5 Level 2

Still no episode race 😒

• Yorben_GoereeYorben_Goeree Posts: 2,800 Level 5

For the episode race and Toffees Fair are from me game is still not disapperared. πŸ€”

• YoscaYosca Posts: 7,095 Soda Moderator

Did you update the game app @Yorben_Goeree ? The fix is on game version 1.194.7 . Try also this: log out of the game, clear the cache, power off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device, check for updates and log back into the game. If you are in the middle of an Episode Race, you probably see the next Episode Race back (that happened to me). Mr Toffee showed up after playing some levels.

• DeemagDeemag Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there any update on when this will be fixed? The game is very boring 😴 and difficult without the boosters.

• tamike000tamike000 Posts: 70 Level 3

I currently have only my team...NOTHING NOTHING else...so sad..

• GumyupawpawGumyupawpaw Posts: 572 Level 3
    edited June 2021

MTF is back, but what is the point of having it, you still have people who don’t know how to play, when you try to complete a line, they will tick a box and then leave it without playing it, when you want to complete another line, another player would block it, then leave it without completing that line. Without more new levels to play, I can not complete the other lines……………

I hope King is reading this, please consider those top levels player.

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 17,960 Soda Moderator

Everyone should at this point have had Mr Toffees Fair return back to their Soda game with the latest update @YvonneOzanne and @CARLOSAUGUSTO50. πŸ€—

I’ve had to tick off almost every square on the board before @Gumyupawpaw in order to finally receive the prize.

But what do you suggest? We along with King can not control which boxes other players select and then do not follow through and accomplish.

• tishafly72tishafly72 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am crazy about this game.

• tishafly72tishafly72 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have sat for hours on and playing.