πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! 🌈

Options

Comments

• Abed_Alwahdani
    Abed_Alwahdani Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @June1937 Can you please edit your comment! Pictures of minors are not allowed! To edit: click on the gear in the top right corner of your comment. Click on edit, change your comment and click on save. Thank you 😊

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Abed_Alwahdani I invite you to share some uniqueness in this thread. This can be something of yourself or of someone else who you are proud of 😊.

• wandswillis
    wandswillis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I didn't mean to sign up for this community withdraw myself

• venkat6
    venkat6 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hello enjoying the game for last one year.

• pixiedeath
    pixiedeath Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am a caregiver and I hate when others are mean. It breaks my heart. Hope all can be nice to others here.

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

My "overcoming fear" story is having a fear of heights & having to jump on a military helicopter, pregnant with my 2nd child during a thunderstorm to accompany my mother who needed to be "medi-vacked". (had never flown before that πŸ€ͺ) Bungee jumping for the first time at 40 years old, then crossing a "suspension foot bridge" (not once but twice😊) at 60 years old and hiking up some "sketchy " mountains πŸ₯΄ and a few more "adventures of height" with of course, "sky towers" (just don't look down, you fine! lol πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚). I know it may not be a big accomplishment for some people but it sure has been for me, and don't get me wrong..my palms still sweat πŸ₯΅ driving over a high bridge, but you have to cross it to get to the other side of it...the bridge & the fear! πŸ’ͺ😁

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

I have loved reading all these stories. Yes, we are all unique.

I don't want to brag about everything that I have overcome in my life, it would be a very long story, from being a battered child to being proud of having raised my three children by myself, it has been a hard road, but I have learned a lot. I do not regret anything, I learned everything.

I'm gratefull

• Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Options

Hi dear @Yosca

Read all community friends unique stories. Some of them r truly amazing n really unique in their way of living.... I have nothing special as they are... Just proud to b a wonderful mom of 3kids as they r my lifeline n they make my everyday beautiful....

Takecare all

Have a great time ahead

• debronski
    debronski Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have a very unique way

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?