Mr. Toffee's Fair suggested change

Sharc
Sharc Posts: 3 Newbie

Often players join the challenge, yet never actually participate in the win and not only block other player's chances to win, but are rewarded for the effforts of other players. I suggest that after 24 hours, a space occupied by a player that has made no advancement or win, can then be purchased for 3 gold bars by another player who would then have the chance to win that space along with the original player, and then the player that win's that space wins the reward and the losing player is removed and is not included in the "Tic-Tac-Toe" win and subsequent rewards.

44 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Β«13

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

There is a large contribution to Mr.Toffee. Many players have already commented there. Maybe the moderators could give you the link.

Good luck

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale @Nix66

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4
    edited June 2021

@Nix66 Same here, I would not pay 3 goldbars to purchase a space, the winning rewards from MTF is not that great for that matter.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Already many times, topics have been created to discuss this situation. And there was a lot of discussion about the fact that players who do not complete tasks should be removed from the board after a certain time.

I think the studio doesn't want to do this because they are not interested in it.

@Sharc

But I think your proposal might be of interest to the studio because you are offering the option of paying for the pleasure of throwing a player off the board.

I don't want to waste my gold on this ..

But I voted for your idea. Because sometimes the players on my board led me to a dead end for a few days, and then I would be ready to pay 3 gold bars, and sometimes even more))))

• suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 - I agree.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I would not pay to get the box either, I never pay for anything, however I have voted in favor of this idea. I think it is a very good idea for all those who are willing to do it

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Nix66

@Sharc Personally, I wouldn't pay gold bars. Then I prefer to wait for the next opportunity to be able to process a tile again. According to my time, this is the case daily from 10 o'clock. Then there is the reward just one day later. I also can't imagine that there are many players who would pay gold bars. Especially since it is not guaranteed what profit will be given by Mr. Toffee. Personally, I would be annoyed if I paid gold bars and got a timed wrapped candy and a color bomb to collect as a prize for an hour. This is just one example. But I have often had (for me) useless profits.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

I don't spend GB just because players hold onto the tiles for a long time. There has to be a change from the studio. Because I hardly get GB and that's why I don't see it. I continue to play normally and can wait. So no voice from me.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

@charc

Thanks for the tag @Nix66

So later I will maybe understand what you are talking about.

I already did tasks for Mr Toffee.

I'm.a newbie on level 94, but I don't understand how to win it. Bring bears above the candy chain.

@Origins7_Dale

Tips for the levels, YouTube is so quick, can I found it somewhere else here?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?