NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄

Options

Comments

• mmurray7707
    mmurray7707 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I love BGH; however all I have access to through "Harmony Season" is Bear Brawl-😔 Which I'm not a fan of. For the past WEEK it seems like everybody has access to BGH...How do I get access to BGH. At the very least King should rotate BGH event to allow EVERYBODY to have access to this. As far as I see it looks like I have Bear Brawl yo look forward to for the next 22 days. Any type of informative non-generic answer would be much appreciated!

• Medgee
    Medgee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I love it too 😍

• Sodamama1
    Sodamama1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, first time posting! I'm playing Harmony Season and have unlocked the Royal Path but having such a hard time passing quests. I'm stuck on 3 impossible ones and don't have the option to skip. Can you help me please? Thanks!

• NinaFenne1991
    NinaFenne1991 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi im glad to join the Candy Crash soda family......

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback! It's good to see so many new members willing to share with us your thoughts about Harmony Season🤗

@Sodamama1 you can skip a quest every 24h. So if you already skipped some, you will just have to wait a little bit to be able to do it again. If you don't mind me asking, which quests are impossible for you to do?

@darkflower what do you like about this part of the game? Anything in particular?

Remember that all the feedback you guys can provide us to make the game even sweeter is more than welcome!

👉What do you think of the event? 

👉What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

👉What do you think about the rewards? 

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

👉 Do you prefer Bear Brawl, Bubblegum Hill or you just can’t make your min because you love both? 

🤗

• pomodoro
    pomodoro Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

*Edited by CM: unsupported language* Please notice this community only uses English

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I completed all of the Quests several days ago. It takes forever for the lightning boosts to come back in order to play for the championship arena. So I guess for the rest of the month there won’t really be any more challenges? It would have been great if the quests had not been limited to a certain number but rather continued as long as the event was going to last. I wish soda would follow the lead of the regular Candy Crush and have more different events going on to participate in. I have always preferred soda over the original but they definitely have more challenges to earn rewards from.

• pomodoro
    pomodoro Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Sta diventando davvero complicato.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?