💫Say Something Nice Day/Nice new badge💫

Comments

• NunkeNunke Posts: 5 Level 2

I hope everyone is doing okay

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 16,302 Soda Moderator

For you newcomers please do join in and here’s how ⤵️

Let us celebrate ‘Say Something Nice’ Day by simply saying something nice in the comments below. It may be something nice about anyone or anything you would like!

For example you may want to say something nice about 

👉 The Community

👉 Another Community member

👉 Someone in your family

👉 A friend

👉 A furry companion

👉 An organization that does volunteer work

👉 A teacher that made an impact on your life 

👉 Or anything that comes to your mind 😉

• Trouble7667Trouble7667 Posts: 5 Level 2

I would like to thank family and friends through this tough time in my life. Thank you all the prayers and positive words. And to Soda Candy Crush for keeping my mind off the negative and and to stay focused on the positive.

• Trouble7667Trouble7667 Posts: 5 Level 2

On a better note....Loving the Arizona Heat...😎🌞🔥

• PGS210PGS210 Posts: 50 Level 2
  • Anahita_2005Anahita_2005 Posts: 14,187 Level 5
    edited June 12

Hi @Nix66!

There are so many nice people in the community that if I start listing then it will take forever 😁, so I just want to thank each and everyone who have been with me throughout my journey till now. I'm happy to meet all of you. 🤗

Big THANKS to ya'll! 💜

• NenikapakiNenikapaki Posts: 19,956 Level 4
    edited June 12

It's a great opportunity to be a part of the family in this King Community. Though i don't know anyone here personally or their real names, it's an awesome privilege to be here .

Virtual friends have been gracing my wall and i am thankful for each and everyone.

Thank you for being a part of the joyous journey.. 🌸💥🍭🍬

• PGS210PGS210 Posts: 50 Level 2

Good morning everyone have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend..😊

• rfreda2510rfreda2510 Posts: 6 Level 2

To Every. Member in the Candy Crush Soda Saga....enjoy your evening. Prayers and peace my friends.

• lelensplelensp Posts: 7,022 Level 4
  • abdallhaliabdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3

ave a nice bless day everyone I like this community everyone is so nice and friendly

• maryjane117maryjane117 Posts: 536 Level 3
    edited June 13

I'm happy to be a part of this community and respect all of you regardless of anything and everything! Love and positivity is a wonderful thing ❤

• debrichmonddebrichmond Posts: 5,777 Level 5

What a wonderful idea @Nix66!

It's great to remind people to say something nice occasionally because it helps to refocus us to what is really important. Saying and writing something nice puts a smile on your face too.

I'd like to also tell @Nix66 and @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale what a great job they are doing here in CCSS. It's a fun place to visit.

• jeremekia1985jeremekia1985 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day today

• MrBen97MrBen97 Posts: 51 Level 2

@rebelchild

I met the dude here@rebelchild . He's more like a God's sent. Very cool and humble. Taught me a lot of things here. He have proved to me that good people still exist. Keep it up bro. Peace✌️